Chapter 3: Overly Protective Brat

the relationship between shuu and (y/n) is not romantic it's more friend/brotherly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell?!" yelled Ayato as he pinned me to the wall.

"Let me go."

"You're mine...I saw you first!"

"And you abused me worse than you've ever done yui! I don't want you anymore Ayato and frankly, I don't want to be at risk of dying at your hand anymore. I'd rather take my chances with Kanato for goodness sakes and we both know how he is. Now leave me the hell alone!" i weakly tried to push him away but the ginger wasn't having it and pinned my arms to the wall.

"Mine." he growled as he slowly lowered his head to my neck. Just as his teeth grazed against the soft flesh of my neck a strict. 'Ayato' was heard from behind him.

"She's mine Reiji, you have no authority to take her from me." he hissed.

"I'm not Reiji and I won't tolerate you harassing my desert." At the word dessert, I rolled my eyes. 'He is such a perv.' I thought to myself but decided to stay quiet as not to make Shuu change his mind on helping me. A small growl rumbled deep within my ex lover's chest and he soon let me go. I slightly looked down to see a red mark on my soft (s/c) skin causing a frown to adorn my lips.

"Fine. I won't touch her anymore."

That was a month ago and now, here I am walking down the school halls with a guy that I had met just the other day. He was nice enough.....I guess. And his name was Yuma and apparently he was a half blood. Honestly, I really didn't care what he was as long as he didn't turn into another Ayato.

"(y/n)...you're staring-again." I quickly pulled myself from my trance and let a small blush cross my face.

"Sorry, I was just thinking."

"Well if thinking makes you act like a love sick puppy, then don't do it around me."

"Shut up. We both know you love me." It wasn't long before we reached class and were forced to sit apart from each other. It felt like a second went by until we were able to leave school. I was just about to leave the building when I felt someone lightly touch my hand. Intrigued, I turned around to see a sugar cube eating Yuma.

"Yes, sugar dumpling~" I watch in amusement as the brunette's face turns sour.

"Don't call me that."

"Why? Sugar seems to be all you eat." he glared at me for a little while until he opened his mouth to say something. Sadly I heard my name being called by Subaru. "I'm sorry Yuma, i've got to go or else i'm in for a big punishment from the guys." An apologetic smile crossed my face as I turned away but I couldn't get very far because soon I felt lips on mine in a rough kiss. Suddenly I felt a sugar cube in my mouth and saw my friend pull away so that he could hide his blush.

"Tomorrow night you're coming with me." with those words he was gone and I was left speechlessly walking to the limo where the Sakamaki's were to be escorted home. The vehicle was deathly silent and all that could be heard were the occasional whimpers of Yui as she tried to move away from Laito who was bothering her just for fun. Shuu who was next to me had his eyes closed as he listened to music and I couldn't help but give a small smile. I felt his arm drape over my shoulders and pull me closer as his bright blue irises slightly opened to give me a strict glare, almost as if he were silently telling me not to take this the wrong way and then he was asleep again.  

When we finally arrived back home, I hurriedly did my homework and left my room to go to the gardens. A shrill scream was heard from down the hall in front of me as well as the sound of someone sucking blood. I walked a little closer to see who it was and when I did, I instantly regretted ever worrying about the situation. A sigh left me.

"Ayato, I understand that Yui's the only person you can use right now but can't you give her a break." the red headed vampire looked my way and his eyes flashed with a mixture between sadness and rage. 

"Just because you have Shuu protecting you, doesn't mean that you can order me around." His voice was rougher than usual but it was obvious why. 'He doesn't miss me, he only misses my blood.' while a good number of women would have been upset to know that their ex only wanted their body rather than them, I was overjoyed because at least I knew that he had no real reason to pursue me. 

"I'm not ordering you around, i'm trying to help out a long distance friend."

"You were pissed at me when she came along, When did you two become friends?" Once again I sighed though this time, it was at the mention of the jealous rage I was in when Yui first arrived. To be honest, I blame my period for all of the havoc I caused since during that time of month, I became unnecessarily violent but then again, I am kind of known for traumatizing the people I don't like. 

"Whatever, I have to go anyways."The voice of my old lover brought me out of my thoughts and it wasn't long until I was enveloped in a hug.

"Thank you. If you didn't help, I..."

"Shut it, I only helped you because I know how rough he can be." I lightly pushed the idiotic blonde away and began on my way to the gardens again. By the time I arrived, the sun was starting to rise, signalling that it was almost time for me to go to bed. 

"Shuu?" 

"Where does he want to take you?" I jumped at the voice from behind me and nearly fainted.

"Don't scare me like that!" 

"Shut up and answer the question." He sounded irritated at my cowardliness  and placed a hand on his hip.

"Where does who want to take me?"

"Yuma you idiot, where does he want to take you?"

"I don't know...out?" A glare was shared between both me and the handsome vampire until he broke the silence.

"You're not going. Tell him that tomorrow." His voice was low and he made sure to speak slowly so that I caught his every word. 

"What? Shuu please?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

"You're acting like an over protective brother." I plopped myself onto the ground and pouted, my hair slightly brushing against the ground.

"I never knew that you were into that type of thing." Already knowing that he was referring to incest, I pouted even harder.

"I am not in the mood for your innuendos."

"It doesn't matter, you're still not going."

"You still haven't told me your reason." Without answering, the blonde picked me up and walked into a small gazebo where he pinned me down onto the the bench and climbed atop me. We lay like that for awhile, silently staring at each other with glee until he bit into my neck. I gasped at the sensation and accidentally dug my hands into his hair. 

"Since you're so thirsty, i'll let you drink more if you let me...."

"I'll think about it." He growled before biting my neck again.

'This overly protective brat.'