1|

eunji

hana❤️
eunji, can you come over? i have something important to tell you. it's about him.

eunji 🍜
i'm coming right away. wait about two minutes, i'll run there.
[read]

hana❤️
okay, i'll be waiting for you.

~•~

"eunji, he played with my feelings. he said that he never liked me and said i was too ugly and fat to be his girlfriend," hana told me.

once she had finished her sentence, out of anger, i pictured him and held up my shoe, wanting to throw it at him the next time i see him. "that fucking jerk really has the damn nerves to say that," i paused and looked towards hana. "i'll get him back for you, i promise," i said to the girl.

a smirk appeared on her face as she heard my words, unfortunately for herself, i was wary of the situation and put my shoe back down onto the floor.

"no," i stated.

"wha-" as she was about to talk, i cut her off with my words.

"i'm not gonna date minho."

"how'd you know what i was going to say?" she asked me cluelessly.

"i've known you for eleven years, and for at least one-third of the time i've known you, you've been telling me that you ship me with him."

"fine."

"i should head home now, before my brother scolds me for sneaking out again."

"okay. see you tomorrow!"

"bye!"

~•~

hana❤️
heyyy

eunji🍜
err sup'
[read]

hana❤️
i was thinking for a bit. if you date him and then break his heart, it's kind of what he did to me. so i was thinking if you'd date him and do exactly what he did to me — treat me nicely and then break my heart.

eunji🍜
hell no
[read]

hana❤️
awwwh... pleaseeee

eunji🍜
👎
[read]

hana❤️
🙏

eunji🍜
👋
[read]

hana❤️
👌✌️

eunji🍜
🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜
[read]

you logged off

hana❤️ has logged off