Just Runnig

Summer's POV

I woke up in the Apollo cabin with all the Apollo children looking at me wait for me to get up to get breakfast.

"I guess we know who is not an Apollo daughter, we get up when the sun gets up," Octavian the leader of the cabin noticed.

"I'm and a Poseidon daughter, and I get up when I feel like it." I replied getting up to make a bow.

"That's so Percy-like," he laughed, "But you are in the Apollo cabin right now so get up take a quick bath, a quick one and dress up."

"I took a bath yesterday before I went to sleep so I'm just dress up is it okay or I need your permission."

"You need my permission, and I say yes so do it," he answered, "Hurry up come on."

I walked to the bathroom and got ready. When we went to break fast walking fast Octavian also said I had to be the last one in the "line of the sun." when we got there I went to the Poseidon table and just stayed standing there waiting for Percy cause Chiron had said that all the cabin had to eat at the same time. The only ones who were missing were Percy and Annabeth. The Athena cabin was also standing there waiting for their leader, I hated so much this kind of rules. After a while they came running together holding hands.

"Where were you guys?" Chiron asked and everyone except Leo who was dying of laughter.

Percy glared at Leo, "We just went to an early run near the sea."

Chiron didn't looked convinced but he still moved on walked to me and loudly commented, "This is Summer, a

daughter of Poseidon, a sister to Percy and Tyson, who is not here, and a friend to everyone here, do you want to say something Summer?"

"Thanks for the conversation... I guess." I sat down facing Percy.

We got our breakfast and said nothing to each for the majority of the time, "So how did the running go?"

"Not your business," he responded fast and kept eating.

"I just wanted to know but okay, I'll give your space,"

"It went fine, any other questions?" he said.

"Did you like? No, did she like it? How do you feel right now? How did it felt?" I asked him as quickly as I could, and looked at him with big eyes, he just laughed shortly.

After breakfast I just took a look at the place and tried some activities like bow and arrow and some others. But

when I passed beside the Pegasus barn I heard familiar voice yelling, "Don't, Oliver, don't touch me." The doors were locked. I entered roughly through a hole and when I turned around I knew who that voice was. Oliver of the Demeter Cabin was grabbing the hands of Nico Di Angelo and pressing them in the wall above him. Then I realize what he was doing. He wanted to kiss Nico.