Got a new sis, bro

Percy's POV

"Why do I have a fork in my head?" "Actually is not a fork is trident, Neptune's or Poseidon's sim-... Oh" she said and answered her question.

"Yea finally you got, right?" I added.

"Well sorry for as smart as you wish, my majesty, do you want me to make a bow too?" She responded harshly.

"Stop you guys, Summer, Percy is your older brother, Percy Summer is your younger sister, okay." Poseidon cleared.

"You mean my baby sister." I corrected while Poseidon glared.

"Well if you compare yes, cause I'm young, a teenager, but you are already planning to build a hole family, at least you wanted a baby right now, but I'm trying to be nice, let me offer you some ice for the that burn."

"Summer don't cross the line," Poseidon stopped the fight.

My anger rose like a volcano before eruption, "I just want to know why were you here and what did you saw, apparently enough to know what was going"

"She was here because May has on you and she wanted to spy on you, Percy." Poseidon told me.

"Shut up," Summer answered, I gasped, "Wow I just shut up a god, that's pretty awesome." She put her hand on her mouth and looked spaced out, "Sorry mental note, what happened oh yea, look Poseidon you cant just be a taleteller or gossip like that, and he asked me."

"Well that changes everything." I commented.

"You really re an asshole," she responded.

"Look who's talking, you basically ruined my night."

"Who says, I can call Annabeth, you can continue, bye," she went to the door.

"You sleep here Summer!" Poseidon demanded.

"I really don't think Apollo will mind," My sister answered. A yellow sparkly dust came from nowhere. It was Apollo.

"I really don't mind, if it's for a good reason like spicy stuff, why not I can call Annabeth." He laughed.

"I love it thanks Apollo, you are awesome, and a grate plan maker." She responded happily.

"Leave it is not the same." I said.

"Well u don't need to do 69, or spicy things, just some French kisses and perfectly sleep naked, is not a bad idea," Summer resolved.

Apollo and me laughed at the same. Poseidon just glared at three of us. "It just won't happen, now Summer go to sleep here and Percy too without Annabeth,"

"You can't make us."

"Burned, you have a daughter that I'll marry her would marry her when she's older, she kept you quite and that shows she has courage, with the father you have," Apollo thought.

"Apollo leave them alone and you know do whatever you two want, I don't care, you will learn someday, I hope, I will just tell Chiron you are my daughter tomorrow, bye."

"I won't ruin more your night, I'll call Annabeth."

The three of the disappeared at the same time, the pair of gods left a package of color dust and the girl a mud path. I waited to see if my wise girl was going to appear. After a while when I was about give up she came, we did exactly what Summer said, well a bit of Spicy stuff as they call them but no more. That was the first night in a while that I had neither dreams nor nightmares, it was just wonderful how her amazing body could make you feel that way. I hoped this was not the last time we did it or the farther we went. I wanted 69 how she called it. I wanted sex. Without interruptions. I knew I was ready for this step with Annabeth but didn't want to ruin it but at last my thoughts stopped flowing and I finally fell asleep with my hand around her waist and our legs tied up together.