Love and Intruders

This chapter is like Pg-13 so please if you read this don't judge or comment something about the first three or so paragraphs of this chapter.

----------------------------------------------

Percy's POV

Annabeth and I entered my cabin. She was prettier than any day. She closed the door quickly, and whispered in my ear making me vibrate, "I'm ready seaweed brain, I know I told you we should wait but, now I'm ready, for you."

I shivered while I passed my hand over her hair and touched her belly with the other hand smoothly. I started kissing her faster and faster each second it passed she just hugged me with strength. Then I stared kissing her neck and going down until I reach her chest. She took my shirt of and threw it to my bed. She put her legs around my waist and kissed me too. Her tongue curled with mine inside of our mouth quickly but soft. She pulled me closer and then she stroked my hair with her hands and went down to my pants. I put her on my bed. And took of her shirt too and threw it to one side. I started kissing her belly while she moaned loudly and massaged my back hard making me moan too.

It felt grate. Like I was in Elysium. She put her hand on my chest, unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down wildly. She just stared to my blue boxers. I did the same and held her up and put her on top of me on the bed, took her bra of kissing and sucking her breasts again. She still moaned and then she started kissing my ear and my neck. Annabeth even started biting my ear softly like a professional. Than she pulled back and stop. We shared looks. My wise girl placed her hands on my legs and started going up. I closed my eyes. Her hands went up my boxers fondling the part that connects my legs quickly. She kissed it and moaned. She stopped and lay beside me. We were sweating. Then I turned around and put my hands on her underwear I was about to put it down when a puffy cloud of sea green dust appeared. I knew what it was. I took the blanket of my bed put it around Annabeth and yelled,

"Dad, what in the Hades, are you doing here?!"

"Sorry Percy," he said, "and Annabeth of course, I came here for two reasons, no three actually, first Athena and I decided is not the time."

"Do you think I care?" I shouted furiously.

"Not really, second to tell there some intruders you should know about that they cant see this type of behavior." Poseidon snuffed.

"Dad, this is my first time, how many times have you done it?!"

"Excuse me how old are you, cause there is difference, still check."

I walked outside and heard some shouts and steps. When I opened the door with one hand the other one covering my body I saw a person running away and another one with his/her foot stuck in a hole. I walked in the night and couldn't actually see who it was but I went to help that person.

"Let me help you, give me your hand." I stretched my hand.

I grabbed her hand apparently and then it was that strange connection again. I knew who this was. I was in shock again. Everything was blue, I could breath. Bubbles came out of my mouth quickly and something pulled me out then I just heard some screams and black.

"Sorry," the same sweet voice.

"Oh so you do know why I'm Summer," I remembered why I was mad.

"Yea, I think I ruined your night with Annabeth, sorry again," she said while I picked her up from that deep muddy hole on the ground.

I put her on the floor and angrily I said, "Come in."

She followed me with and she made a muddy and squashy sound every time she took a step with her right foot. I stopped beside Annabeth that she was collecting her clothes and then she put her hat on, became completely invisible and left. Poseidon looked at me mad and then turned to Summer like if what she did was just a mistake anybody could make.

"The third reason I came," Poseidon said. A blue light came from a trident above Summer's head.