To CHB

May's Pov.

"Spring, cupcake, how ya doing," the satyr said loudly and then whispered to me, "that's cool right."

I just nodded.

"Her name is Summer," corrected the incredibly hot boy beside her, "and I'm Leo.

"Oh, you're the fire boy, the dragon guy, the one who build this boat," I remembered.

"That's completely right, sweetie." Leo commented.

"This boy is on fire," Summer added. They both laugh while everyone stayed silent.

"Are u done cupcakes?" Hedge asked, "so please, everyone say hi to... Summer, yea."

Annabeth was the first one to sand up and tell her hi, she told her she was a daughter of Athena and then every one did the same, Jason went second followed by Piper. Then came Frank that was about two Summers cause of his

"Ares gift" after him Hazel with Nico. Nico and Summer were about the same size, maybe Nico a bit taller. At last Percy stood up and he looked at her with his green eyes. They were like hypnotized, finally Percy spoke still holding her hand,

"Do I know you, you look so familiar?"

"I don't think so, but you do look really familiar."

"Okay so to CHB, I suppose," Leo said looking at them.

"Yes," Percy responded withdrawing his hand.

"Can I take a bath?"

"Sure," Piper responding, "and I can give you your camp shirts, to both of you."

************

After about 3 hours we arrived to the camp. Both Summer and I were with new clothing and loose hair. The camp was huge, it like fifteen neighborhood houses. But the ones with garden and pools included. There was Pegasus flying through the air so quickly you could barely see them. Centaurs ran all together as a group on the field. Other satyrs like the coach practicing bow and arrow, but the best part of all was observing the chariot races, the sword fighting, and the capture the flag.

"Its getting late, you should go to eat," a random voice said. Turned around, "I'm Chiron, you should be May and Summer, I talked to your mother, long ago."

"You know my Mother," I asked.

"He means Johanna," Summer added life if she didn't appreciate him calling her our mother.

"No really, I had no idea." I answered sarcastically.

"I know your mom but haven't seen her for a long time, I have just talked to her on phone, she knew you are demigods, and that you were coming here, she actually thought that last summer but you didn't so... yea."

"How did she knew that," my sister asked suddenly interested.

"Cause she was one, a demigod a mean, an Aphrodite daughter, just like Piper."

"Then why did she adopt us?" I asked.

"That was her dream you know, but I think it's harder than she thought." Chiron said spaced out, "You drove her crazy Summer, but enough talking, guide them to the camp fire, coach."

We followed Hedge to the fire were everyone gather in different tables depending on their godly parent, I noticed that Percy and Jason were alone while we were the table with more demigods. Summer and I sat with the Apollo children, when suddenly everybody stared at me when I was about to put my offerings to the fire.

"What's the matter?" I asked. Summer came to me quickly before anybody and whispered almost laughing,

"You have like a storm above your head."

"What?"

"You've a lightning bolt above your head, you now what that means, you're Jason's sister, Zeus's daughter."

Chiron approached to me, grabbed y hand, and put it up in the air, "Let me present you, May, a daughter of Zeus," he exclaimed.

He told me that from now on he was going to sit with Jason and sleep in the same cabin, then Jason came up to me.

"So sis, how old are you, sorry I forgot."

"Fifteen, and you?"

"Seventeen, I think we are going to get to know each other more, right, so after I see Piper I'm going to the cabin so I can help you, if you want?"

"Yes sure, thanks Jason I'm going to see Summer and I go in a while." He left before I had finished the phrase.

I ran to Summer, "Lets go see Percy, c'mon, please is going to be grate." I told her.

"He is like your cousin, and he has a girlfriend," she coughed, "Annabeth."

"For your sister," I made a puppy face, and then smiled,"

"Fine," she sighed.