The lighting dragon slayer

Start from the beginning

Natsu: What are you saying!?

Master Hades: Looks like you've finally figured out your place, dear boy....NOW YOU CAN DISAPPEAR!!!
A beam of light erupted out of his hands in toward Laxus.

"LAXUS!!! Get up!!" Erza cried up but he didn't even move at all

Sasha: 'I have to do something!'
She tries to get up but she was still weak from that blast.

Laxus: I'm no longer... a member of fairy tail...

Sasha:'What!?'

"If you consume that attack, it's all over!!!" Wendy shouted but still haven't moved

Lucy: DODGE IT!!!

Laxus: But...if something happened to the old man... I still get angry about it right?

Erza:!?

Laxus punch the floor making an spark all over his arm heading toward Natsu.

     Then a blast that made everyone get impacted too. Everyone was trying to get up to see what happed to Laxus when the rubble smoke cleared away, everyone watched was he was falling into the large wide hole from the ship.

Sasha: LAXUS!!!

Laxus: This is my treat.....Natsu...

Lucy: eh?

Wendy: Natsu-San...?

Natsu got up to his knees and having lighting over his body

"Thanks for...the meal...." he added on.

Master Hades: He's electrified ?

"That's every last bit of my magic...." everyone turned seeing Laxus still alive.

Erza: You gave every bit of your own magic into Natsu!?

Gray: 'Did Laxus really get hit by that attack with no magic power in his body!?'

Wendy: 'He let himself get injured that badly just to give Natsu his power...?!'

Natsu: Why? Did you give me this...I'm so weaker than you...

Laxus: Its not about strong or weak.... who was the one hurt by all this? Someone with the guilds brand needs to handle this way...... Take the pain that was caused to your guild and return it from 100 fold.

Natsu: Yeah...

Wendy: *shocked* The flame and lighting are fusing together!!!

"This is the lightingflame dragon... 100 FOLD PAYBACK!" The lightning started to fuse together making a electrical flaming spark.

Lucy: He... ate the lighting!?

The eyes of Natsu started to be filled with such electricity in his eyes.

Gray: The flame and lightning United

Wendy: Lighting flame Dragon....