The lighting dragon slayer

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: The lightning dragon slayer

Natsu: Laxus!

Master Hades: That bratt?

Laxus suddenly head-butts Hades face causing an electrical spark everyone. While everyone stood there in awe.

Lucy: Laxus came for us.....

Wendy: That person is the master's...

Master Hades: So you're related to Makarov?

"How pathetic, I thought of all people I would never see you on the floor......princess." He turned to face Sasha while she was still on the floor. The rest looked at the two like they know each other. Whiles Sasha's reaction changed.

Sasha: Still calling me that at a time like this.....Sparky?

Everyone: 'They know each other?'

Lucy/Wendy/ Erza: ' Princess?'

Laxus: Sparky huh? All of your clothes look like shit- stained rags. Yours.... heh....you look like a mummy.

Sasha:....

Erza: What are you doing here?

"Well.....I came to go visit my ancestors graves. After all I was once apart of fairy tail. I had planned on coming to visit Mavis grave. Heh I was shocked that the second had forsaken him....AT LEAST MAKE A GRAVE FOR HIM... PAY YOUR DAMN RESPECTS." At this moment he gotten very serious.

Master Hades: ahh... that brat still had these kinds of actual relatives.

     They both fell silent, starting at each other  while the others are still on the ground. But instantly Laxus made the first move by kicking him with his knee to the old mans  chin and punching him. That made him flying into a wall, but with a flash Laxus hammered his arm to the mans face.

"LIGHTING DRAGON ROAR!!!!" A laser beam of lighting shoots towards the old man however he was so close but dodged Laxus's roar.

Hades summon a chain with a dagger at the top striking down Laxus but he dodged it for a second. For a minute it felt like victory for the lightning dragon slayer. But after he dodged it the chain connected to a large gigantic globe sphere.
It started swaying it to Laxus way, yet he sill dodge it but everyone still ducked down trying not to get hit with the large globe
He forcefully smacked Laxus face with much force with only his hands....
The Master finally had enough so he put an enchantment surrounding Laxus, making him startled for a bit.
The enchantment exploded but a line of electricity ran up the ceiling and crashing down to Hades's back. The old man begins falls to the ground like that.

Gray: Incredible..

Sasha watches on the ground but starts to smile weakly at the lighting dragon slayer

Erza:'Was Laxus always this powerful!?'

From a few seconds he started to kneel on the ground.

Laxus: Nghk!!!

Natsu: LAXUS!!!

"It must be the spell that hit him...." Lucy added

Gray: Hang in there, Laxus!!!

The blonde man starts to get up weakly and panting like crazy then he spoke.

"The world really is a huge place.... to think.... that's monster like this exist..... I still have many ways to go...."

𝐼𝒞𝒴  𝑅❄️𝒮𝐸  -REMAKING in progress-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें