Chapter 6: Confession

A/N: Sorry for the late update once more, summer school is being a pain in the a**. It finishes in about a couple weeks, so hopefully I can make more stories in less time. Sorry, and enjoy this chapter.

At the Hospital - Yoshiki's PoV

Another day passed. Luckily, I was able to get the job I had before this whole incident in a couple hours. Shinozaki was still sleeping in the bed, and it still has been a couple days since the incident. I really wished I could do something to help her get up, but I knew I couldn't help, at least, not right now. At least she was alive.

I should go get breakfast...

"I'll be right back, Shinozaki. Sleep well, I'll be here waiting for you."

??? - Ayumi's PoV

Where... am... I? I can hear Kishinuma's voice... why did you come back for me? I've been so mean to you... and yet, you still came back for me... I'm sorry, Kishinuma, you've lost so much because of me... I want to wake up, but I can't... not right now...

Cafe in the hospital - Yoshiki's PoV

"May I have a breakfast meal combo?"

"Yes sir, please wait at this table."

"Thank you."

I sat down on the table the waiter pointed to. I couldn't sleep too well last night, as I had a nightmare...

Yoshiki's Nightmare

"Is that you, Shinozaki?"

"Kishinuma-kun!"

"Go get Yuka, and run!"

"Ok."

I was fighting Yoshikazu, who was holding scissors, and I had to stall as long as I could, so Shinozaki and Yuka can run safely.

"Ahhhhh!"

"Kishinuma-kun?"

"Run, Shinozaki. Get out of here."

"Kishinuma-kun..."

"Whose sake do you think I came back for?"

"...?"

"Shinozaki... I lo-"

"Kishinuma-kun!"

"Run, Shinozaki, run!"

Back to reality

I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head, and with that, I woke up from the dream. I was still thinking about that dream still, until the waiter came back with the food.

"Enjoy your meal, sir."

"Thank you."

I quickly ate the breakfast meal that the waiter provided me with. After eating, I placed enough money to cover for the meal, and I walked back to Shinozaki's room. As expected, she was still sleeping, so I decided to go for a walk, and to the store a little bit early today.

Music Store - Yoshiki PoV

"Mr. Tanaka!"

"Oh, is that you, Kishinuma? You're here early."

"Yeah, I had nothing to do anyways. I thought I could come earlier to learn what I need to do today."

"That's good, I like that attitude, Kishinuma, keep it up," Mr. Tanaka states and proceeds to pat my back.

"Thank you, Mr. Tanaka. What can I help you with?"

"Well, since you came in first, I can teach you how to work the cashier machine, that will be where you will spend most of your time."