Chapter 11: Before The Meeting

Outside Kisaragi - Satoshi's POV

Today's service was finally over, and I was exhausted. Today was a long day, and I really wanted to go home and sleep, especially for tomorrow's meeting. Once the sermon finished, I walked out with Naomi, Yuka, Yoshiki, and Shinozaki. While we were on our way to the school gate, a friendly voice called out to us.

"Yo, Mochida, Kishinuma, where were you guys? We've been waiting for ya man." Kato shouted while walking next to Ito.

I completely forgot to look for them! Well, I guess we did get here a bit late... ""Oh, sorry, we got here pretty late and we had to go to the sermon immediately, so we couldn't really look for you two. Sorry about that." I apologized.

"I see, it's alright. I guess we'll see you two Monday then?" Ito then asked.

Right when I was about to reply when Yoshiki replied first. "Sure." After Yoshiki replied, the two left the school grounds and went on their way home. Shortly after the two left, Yoshiki asked us, "So, 10 am tomorrow, my place. Don't forget, alright?" Right after, he glanced straight at me.

"What are you looking at me for?" I glared back at Yoshiki, but I backed down shortly after. "Don't worry, we won't forget." I reassure him. I then get ready to walk home with Naomi and Yuka. " I'll see you guys tomorrow then, bye guys." I say while walking to the gate. Shinozaki told us goodbye while Yoshiki simply said later. We then split ways, and we began to walk to Naomi's place.

"Thanks for earlier, Satoshi." Naomi tells me, breaking the silence while we were walking back.

"Huh? Oh, that..."

-Flashback-

"... she said we would all go home safely, that we could get out, that we would all meet up together and leave together..." As Naomi finished that statement, she fell on her knees and started to cry. I immediately ran up to the stage and helped her up, and walked with her outside. I found an empty bench, and we both sat down, and as soon as we did, Naomi burst into tears in my chest. I blushed, but quickly comforted her. "It's okay, Naomi. I'm sure she would be happy to see that you made it out alive."

"Satoshi..."

"I miss them all too, Naomi, but I know that they would be happy to see that we got out alive. They would want us to move on. We won't ever forget them, but we have to keep living, Naomi. We can't stop living because of what happened, they wouldn't want that from us anyways."

"You mean that, Satoshi?"

"Of course I do, Naomi."

"Thanks..."

"Of course. We should go back in, Naomi. We don't want to miss the sermon now, do we?"

"Of course not. Let's go."

-End flashback-

"You don't need to thank me about it, Naomi. I know how hard it was for you since the whole incident happened, so don't worry about it."

"Thanks. What are we going to do tomorrow when we go over to Kishinuma's place, Satoshi?"

"No problem. I don't really know, but we should probably plan some things before we go over."

"Yeah. We should meet up before we actually go so we can plan things out."

"Sounds good. How about my place around 8, Naomi?"

"Sure. Make sure to wake up actually, okay? I don't want to wait outside when you're still sleeping."

"Geez, what do you take me for? Of course I'll be up." I say chuckling.