Chapter 1: Sealing the Nirvana

Hi, the author here again. *ahem*, Sorry for the last "chapter", I understand it was boring, it was just what happened at the game only after all. I promise you the chapters for this story from now on will be more exciting and fun to read (I hope). Please comment and criticize, it can only get better from now. Bold marks the setting and PoV, underline marks minor setting changes, such as scene changes within the bigger setting, * marks events occurring in the scene, ( ) marks author commentary, and italicize means thoughts of a person. Thank you, and enjoy.

Ruins of Heavenly Host - Yoshiki PoV

"Shinozaki! Where are you? I've come back for you..."

Dammit Shinozaki... why did you choose to stay here? We don't want to forget you... not like this...

"Shinozaki! Oh right, I need to find Mitsuo's body... it should have the Everafter stones I need to take Shinozaki back to the real world."

I saw it while I was running with Satoshi... I hope the corpse is still there...

Second Floor of the Second Wing

"Where is it... I thought I saw it here... Did it get crushed under the rub-"

*The school shakes more, floors collapse, walls crumble, and parts of the ceiling fall down*

"God damn it, another earthquake. Shinozaki... please be fine..."

Where is the corpse dammit, I cannot be wasting time here... Shinozaki needs me...

I searched this whole area where I saw, at least where I thought I saw Mitsuo's corpse. Maybe the corpse is under all of the rubble down below. After I digged around a bit more, I spotted a piece of clothing under rubble nearby.

That... looks like that freak's weird jacket...

I dug under the rubble where I saw that piece of clothing, and sure enough, Mitsuo's corpse was there. It was missing its head as well as the hood of the jacket, just like something ripped them apart from the whole. I looked through his jacket pockets first, but only found gum as well as other junk.

God damn it, did it drop somewhere during the earthquakes? Where are -

I searched in the pants pockets, and I felt two smooth objects. With a little bit of effort, I pulled them out, and, as I expected, came out the Everafter stones.

"Ah, here they are! Finally, let's go ho- Ahhhhh!"

*The floor breaks beneath Yoshiki, causing him to fall to the first floor*

"Augh... I don't have time for this... At least I don't have to waste time getting back down, heh."

Although that fall hurt a little, I couldn't let that to stop me. Not now, not ever. Shinozaki's life is at stake here, and I will never let anything stop me helping Shinozaki get out of those situations. I made a promise long ago, when we came here when we did that charm Shinozaki proposed. I tried to run as fast to where we came from, and luckily, I was able to reach the place we entered to find Shinozaki.

"Shinozaki! You in there?" No response. "Shinozaki!"

Can she hear me...? Is she hurt...? Damnit, if anything happened to you... no, let's not think that way. She'll be fine... I know her. Please be fine... Shinozaki.

I continued down this path through the place I remembered to have leaving when running with Satoshi and the others. I periodically called out for Shinozaki, although I never got a response. I ran as fast as I could, but it was like this path would never end. I kept running and running, but it was like I would never reach the end of it. My legs were getting tired, my body was aching all over, but I couldn't stop. I knew Shinozaki was in trouble, I knew she needed help. I just... knew. After running for what seemed like ages, I finally reached the end of the path, and the view...