Chapter 4: Hospitalization

*Ahem* I'm sorry for the long time I took writing this episode, I've been busy with summer school lately. Anyways, hope you're enjoying the story so far. I know it isn't the best, as it is my first story I have written, but forgive me, I promise I'll get better! Anyways, hope you enjoy chapter 4.

At the hospital - Yoshiki's PoV

I sat down in the reception area, and I laid Shinozaki right next to me. The receptionist told me to wait, and to fill out these forms... I hoped this doesn't cost too much money... I filled out most of the things for both Shinozaki and myself. Some things, such as Shinozaki's home address, I had to put my own apartment's address because I didn't know her address. I hope it would be fine, for now.

"Here are the papers. How much would the checkup cost?"

"Well, normally, it would cost about... 5,500 yen each for kids your age for a normal checkup, but since this is your first time here, how about we settle for 7,000 yen for both of you? Especially because it is your first time here."

"Thank you so much! I can't thank you enough for this. Oh, and how much would a wheelchair cost?"

"For rentals, it would cost you about 2,500 yen per month, in good condition when returned. If not, you would need to pay a fine for the repairs."

"Okay, thank you. Here is 10,000 yen, for the checkup and this month's rental fee. You can keep the change for your kind hospitality."

"No problem, I will call you over when a doctor is available to see you. I hope you two feel better."

"Thanks."

I went back to Shinozaki, who was still sleeping on the chairs, and sat next to her. Thankfully, the receptionist here was kid to us, I was able to afford all the cost right now, although that means I would have to use my money more carefully from now on. I need to find a new job after I leave this hospital...

Shinozaki... I hope you're fine, please wake up, for me, for all of us...

??? - Ayumi's PoV

Where was I? Was I alive? Was I dreaming? What happened? The last thing I remember was I was at the school, eating the nirvana, and I heard Kishinuma, and I passed out... What happened after that? My head hurts trying to think about what happened... My body feels a lot better, however, doesn't hurt too much... I don't hear anything, I don't see anything, I don't feel anything. Am I... dead? Is Kishinuma dead, too? Or did he leave before what happened? I hope you did, Kishinuma...

Kishinuma... what happened? I want to see you again, I want you to pat my head again. I'm sorry I was so blind to your feelings. I hope you didn't die, Kishinuma... You deserve more than that, more than me...

And, with that thought lingering in my mind, I passed out again.

Perfect Life Productions Co., Inc. - Aiko's PoV

I entered the elevator, and pressed the highest number on the panel. After the incident at Heavenly Host, I became the new CEO of my sister's company. Aiko Kuon, my sister, who started this company, died there, and now, here I was, continuing the company.

"Ding!"

I reached the upper floor, and walked to my office. I said hello to the people who assisted me, as I was still young and learning how to be a CEO. After I entered my office, my secretary followed me in, and laid a cup of coffee on my desk. I sat down, and started to organize my table.

"Ma'am, here is your schedule for today."

"Thanks."

"Call us if you need anything, ma'am."