Chapter 10: The Memorial Day 2

A/N: Hello everyone, it's been such a long time since my last chapter, and I sincerely apologize for that. There were many things happening in my life the last couple years, and I was too busy and occupied to write. I have returned now though, and I plan to try to keep a regular schedule, as I still want to finish this and many other stories. Once again, I apologize, and enjoy!

Yoshiki's Apartment - Yoshiki's PoV

"Ugh... can I never get a good night's sleep?" I say, looking at the time, which was 6:43. "Oh well, no point going back to sleep. Might as well make breakfast."

I walked out quietly to not wake Ayumi up. I walked to the kitchen, and decided to make eggs, ham, and bacon. I got the ingredients out from the fridge and finished cooking shortly after. Ayumi didn't wake up yet, so I set the food on the table, and went back to the bedroom.

"Hey, Ayumi, wake up. It's 7:05, breakfast's ready."

"...Hmm...?" Ayumi starts to wake up. "Oh, okay, thanks..."

"No problem, let's eat and get ready for the service today."

"Yeah."

Once again, we went to the table, and started to eat the food that I cooked this morning. The only different thing from yesterday, however, was that I started a small conversation rather than eating in utter silence.

"So... you ready for Satoshi and Nakashima to come over tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I just hope things will go well..." Ayumi pondered. "I wonder how today's service will go. You and Satoshi will still have to go to work, right?"

"Yeah, but we'll be back by 9:15, hopefully."

"Well, if the final service starts before you guys arrive, Nakashima and I will save you guys seats."

"Thanks, we'd appreciate that." I thanked. "So, how's the food?"

"It's really good! You're good at cooking, Yoshiki." Ayumi complimented.

"Heh, thanks, I'm glad you enjoy it." I thank again as I finish my plate, and not long after, Ayumi finishes hers. I took the plates to the sink, and said, "You can use the bathroom first, I'll be doing these dishes while you get ready to go."

"Alright." Ayumi agrees and walks into the dark hall into the bathroom.

We should get a plan for tomorrow, how we would approach those two... I should ask her after we come back from the service...

My thoughts got cut short when I heard:

"Yoshiki, I'm done, you should get ready soon if you don't want to be late!"

"Alright, thanks." I say as I turn off the sink and put the plates on the rack.

After a couple minutes, I got completely dressed in my suit, and Ayumi dressed in her's. We got out of my apartment, and walked to Kisaragi High. Once again, I started some small talk.

"So, what should we do about school? Do you think we have to reapply to Kisaragi?"

"You're right... Yeah, I think we do."

"Maybe we should ask today."

"Yeah, the sooner, the better. How about after the service?"

"Sounds good." I agreed. "Well, we're here, let's get to the gym."

"Yeah."

We walked to the gym, and once we entered, we were surprised by the amount of people that were here - it was way more than yesterday. I doubted that we were going to be able to find seats today when we heard: