Chapter 15: Mental VIII

Third Person POV

Ozpin was walking to his office with a morning cup of tea instead of his usual coffee, it was calm and peace as he rode the elevator up. Then he went to his desk, he leaned his cane against the table as he sat in his chair, he then was going for a sip of his tea when his surrounding shook. It was followed by a loud roar from an all too familiar voice which yelled 'where is it' the words were spoken loud enough to shake the windows in his office. Running as fast he could outside he came across (F/N), who appeared to be in a blinding rage as he knocked students to the ground and demanded to know where his box was.

When (F/N) noticed Ozpin he ran over and took out his blade and placed it next to the headmaster's neck. (F/N) demanded to know if Ozpin was the one responsible, to which Ozpin responded with complete ignorance about what the immortal was talking about. Not pleased with the responses he had been receiving he had Ozpin call teams CFVY, JNPR, and RWBY to gather in front of Beacon Tower. When they arrived they were met with an angered (F/N), the like of which they had never seen before, he ordered all of them to sit on the ground, when Weiss tried to he cut off her off-center ponytail bun. No one spoke up and everyone sat down as the anger remained.

(F/N): "Someone, I don't know who, stole something from me." He points his blade to the group. "You lot will find it by the end of the day or else."

Pyrrha: "Or else what?" His head snapped in her direction as did his blade.

(F/N): "I will destroy everything here in order to find it, that includes the people."

Jaune: "Is it really that important?"

Coco: "If he's like this I'd go with yes."

(F/N): "It's a small mahogany box, and trust me, it's more valuable then all of you." As he left Summer appeared next to him and walked quietly beside him. "What?"

Summer: "Nothing." She said with a cheery tone.

(F/N): "What. Is It."

Summer: "Oh I was just thinking how you basically said you'd kill Ruby."

(F/N): "That box is more important than anyone at this school." He looked at her pissed. "And you know how important it is." Summer let out a sigh and disappeared, back over with the others, the teams stood up, Pyrrha went up to Ozpin.

Pyrrha: "What is it about this box that would make him like this?"

Ozpin: "I'm not sure, I remember when his stuff was being moved it was in a crate filled with old robes and powders." Velvet's ears perked up at the last word.

Velvet: "Was one of the powders Blue Tears?" The headmaster looked at her intrigued.

Ozpin: "Why yes, how did you know?"

Velvet: "I... I think that box might have belonged to Neve."

Coco: "Her again? Are you sure?"

Ruby: "It would explain his behavior. After he learned about mom he went after Ozpin, his emotions just took over."

Ozpin: "He wasn't holding back which means his words, though he may regret them later, are more than likely honest."

Fox: "So he'll destroy Beacon if we don't find it?"

Ozpin: "I can order him-"

Velvet: "No. There won't be a need for that, we'll find it."

Yang: "But where would we begin?"

Yatsu: "They would have had to know how to enter the tunnels." Everyone looks at Ruby who looks behind her before pointing to herself.

Ruby: "Me?"