Hunhan pt. 4

"Sehun get up you despicable maknae come on come on come on!"

Sehun sat up, startled. He blinked confusingly, only to be yanked out of bed.

"Wha- wait-"

"Shut up and get in the car!" Kyungsoo basically shrieked, shoving Sehun to the door. He felt someone else shove a shirt into his hands. He clumsily slipped it on while Kris gunned the engine and sped towards the hospital.

"Kris, what-"

"Get in there!" Kris basically yelled, shoving Sehun out the door. "Go, Luhan!"

At his boyfriends name, the maknae sped off. He sprinted down the hall, gasping for air as he arrived at the room. He burst in without knocking, to find-

"A-And Sehun?" Luhan asked the doctor weakly, eyes shining with concern. Sehun stared at his boyfriend, feeling himself become weak in the knees. The doctor noticed and silently left the room, smiling to himself.

The two stared at each other, and it was Luhan who spoke first.

"S-Sehun?" He whispered, shocked. He reached out a trembling hand and Sehun might as well slid on his knees to him, letting Luhan's bandaged fingers pet his head weakly.

"Sehun," he whispered again, eyes overbrimming with tears. Sehun nodded, crying for what felt like a billionth time in the past six months. No, more. He spent so much time crying he was sure his eyes were permanently sore.

"Lulu," Sehun choked out, smiling. Luhan laughed and feebly tried to pull him onto the bed. Sehun obeyed, crawling next to his boyfriend and curling up next to him. Sehun broke down, sobbing into the boys hospital gown.

"You're back," Sehun whimpered, clutching Luhan's arm. "You're finally back."

"I never left," Luhan said, smiling through the tears. "And I never will."

* * *

"But are you one hundred percent sure you want to do this?"

"For the hundredth time, yes Sehun." Luhan said, rolling his eyes good heartedly. "Trust me, as long as you're next to me I'll be fine."

It was a month later. Luhan had healed practically completely, aside from a headaches here and there. Sehun was counting on his lucky stars and was going back to the Han River to try and propose. He was probably just as scared as Luhan, maybe even more. He never wanted Luhan to be hurt like that ever again.

Finally, they arrived at The Street. Luhan grinned nervously at his maknae, who clutched onto his hand. They both looked both ways twice, making sure absolutely no cars came by.

None did.

"OK, on the count of three."

"Five."

"OK, five."

"Ten."

"Sehun-"

"OK, OK, three."

Luhan laughed breathlessly, but Sehun could feel his trembling hand.

"Alright," Sehun said with a shaky voice. "One, two... three!"

Alright, so sprinting across wasn't exactly necessary. But when they both reached the end, they took one glance at each other before laughing their heads off. They were both embarrassed, but relieved- they did it. They made it across.

After a nice walk along the shore, they finally made it to the spot. Sehun took both of Luhan's hands and looked him in the eyes. Luhan immediately stopped talking about their comeback and focused too, gazing back.

"Luhan." Sehun started. "From the day I met you, I knew you and I would get along. I knew you loved bubble tea, dancing, bragging about your manliest qualities and EXO in general. But I never knew I would be apart of that list."

Luhan laughed softly, blinking furiously to not start crying straight off the bat.

"And when you were hit by that car-" Sehun's breath hitched, and he couldn't stop the tears from falling. Luhan smiled and laughed softly, wiping them away quickly.

"I- I never thought I could do this." He fell onto one knee and pulled the little box out. Luhan stumbled back, hands clamping over his mouth.

"Lu Han," Sehun announced. "I, Oh Sehun, love you so much. Please, will you marry me?"

Luhan's shoulders shook with sobs, but he took a deep, shaky breath. 

"Oh, you dumb maknae, of course!"

Sehun laughed and jumped up, crushing the smaller in a breathless hug. They kissed passionately, not daring to let go. They broke their hold long enough to put on the rings and then quickly locked lips again. Luhan couldn't stop crying, and at some point he pulled away to wipe the tears away.

"I love you so much," Sehun murmured, kissing his cheek gently.

"I love you so much," Luhan whispered, smiling up at him. "Thank you for not giving up on me."

AAAAH SO CUTE!!!