Hunhan

"I love bubble tea!" Sehun sang, skipping down the hallway. Luhan came from the other room, carrying two cups.

"I know," Luhan sang back, handing Sehun the plastic cup. The maknae squealed and sipped on it, giving a gummy smile.

"Thank you!" Sehun sang childishly. "You're the best!"

Luhan sang back. "I know!"

"SHUT UP IDIOTS!" Kris roared. The two stared as Suho peeked from the music room.

Lyrics, he mouthed. The two nodded and the EXO-K leader ducked back into the room.

"Balcony?" Luhan whispered.

Sehun nodded and they went on the ledge, breathing in fresh air. As they sat on the two chairs Sehun took Luhan's hand into his own. Luhan smiled and sipped on his drink quietly, enjoying the silence.

"Wanna switch?" Luhan said after a while. Sehun nodded and they traded drinks. Sehun wrinkled his nose slightly, making Luhan laugh and take his drink back.

"Forgot to tell you I got coffee flavour." Luhan chuckled as the younger clutched his throat dramatically. Luhan finished his and lay back into the chair, relaxing. He glanced over to see Sehun doing the same, eyes closed and his drink on the floor.

Luhan stood and went on Sehun's lap, curling up into a comfortable ball. Without opening his eyes, Sehun wrapped his long arms around the smaller male.

"I love you." Sehun mumbled.

"I love you too." Luhan kissed his lips, only to curse.

"Dammit."

"Ha. Told you your control wouldn't last more than a week."

"It was torture. I missed your lips," Luhan mumbled, kissing them more. "They taste sweet, like blueberry bubble tea."

Sehun snorted. "Did you even bother to look at the flavour?"

"No. I missed you too much."

"You missed my lips," Sehun corrected.

"No. Just you." Luhan smiled and layed his head on Sehun's chest.

Absolutely no self control.