Sukris

THE VIDEO IS MAKING ME UGLY CRY DAMN IT

"Suho, I need to go for a while." Kris said, slinging his leather jacket on. I looked up and smiled.

"Sure." I said. He went up and pecked me on the forehead.

"I love you." He murmured, his eyes turning warm. I smiled and pecked his cheek.

"I love you too." I whispered. He leaned his head against mine, and I wrapped my arm around his neck.

"You have to go." I murmured after a minute.

Kris moaned. "Now I don't want to."

I smirked and fake slapped him. "Go. Before I divorce you."

Kris laughed and gave me another kiss on my head. Just then Tao came in, looking annoyed.

"Dad! We'll be late!" He annoyingly hugged Kris. "You can kiss Mom later!"

"Mommy tells you guys to go." I said, laughing. Kris gave me a final kiss and walked out as Tao began to hit him.

"Dad, you're impossible." I heard him say.

"Impossibly in love with your mother." He said, just before the door closed. I smiled and went back to my book, shaking my head.

"We're back!"

I looked up and smiled. "Oh, great! I'll be ready with the food soon."

"No time," Tao said, rushing to his room. "I got new makeup, and I want Baekhyun to help me put it on!"

"Go to dad," Kyungsoo said, smiling. 

"Yeah, they were away for an hour!" Chen said, pretending to look horrified. "Who knew what women he kissed."

I laughed and made my way to the front door. 

"Can you not-"

I let out a yelp as my foot flew out from under me. I fell to the floor with a groan.

Kris peeked out from around the corner. "Suho- Junmyeon! Are you OK?"

I lay on the ground, coughing. That was a hard fall. I got up on my elbows, trying to not vomit. I felt dizzy- the floor was spinning.

"Junmyeon?" Kris said, kneeling next to me. "Oh my god, tell me you're OK."

"I fell a bit hard." I managed. He sighed and picked me up.

"You feel dizzy, right?" He said.

"How did you guess?" I said, surprised.

"Well, I saw you hit your head. And your eyes are kind of going all over the place." He added, worried.

"Great." I laughed as he put me down in a chair.

"My poor love." He murmured, resting my forehead against his. I smiled and kissed his nose.

"I'm OK, I swear." I said.

"No, you're not." Kris said. "Whoever left that comic there is going to get a real talk-to from me."

"Oh, Yifan, please don't do that." I said, taking his hand.

"I have to. They hurt my wife." He smiled cheekily, making me laugh. He kissed me gently, caressing the bump on my head with a feather-light touch.

"I love you so much," He murmured. "How can I live without you?"

"OHMEGAWD IT'S REAL!"

We both jumped and turned to the door. Tao, Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were there- Tao and Baekhyun squealing.

"Our parents are married!" Tao squealed, jumping up and down.

"You guys are so cute!" Baekhyun basically shrieked.

Chanyeol and Sehun simply glanced at each other, then both started giggling a bit.

"Oh, shut up." Kris growled. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"So what? If we're married, we'll be together forever. And since we're in a group, it's the same thing."

Kris smiled and took my hand. "Of course. We'll be together forever."

UGH FEELS