Chenkai pt. 2

"D.O, I can't look after him anymore." I moaned. "He's driving me mad."

It's been a week. One hell of a week, and Kai isn't any better. He's still sick, and he's becoming more attached to me. All Xiumin had to do was kiss me and Kai lost it. He didn't accept my food, my talks, and only started talking to me again when I apologized.

"I just like you." He mumbled, tracing lines on my palm. "That's all. If you don't like me back, it hurts."

I begged Kyungsoo to go in there; Kai loved him, and Kyungsoo would be able to talk some sense into him. But Kyungsoo came out of his room with a frown, and told me Kai wanted me to be in there. I was seriously thinking he was hallucinating, since he treated me like someone he loved. I had headaches from just hearing the word 'sweetheart'.

Then, some miracle happened. I walk into Kai's room to see him awake. He's tucking his knees, and is deep in thought.

"Oh, you're awake." I said. He glanced at me and smiled.

"Oh; hi, Chen. Um, where's Kyungsoo?" He said, confused.

I freeze, halfway done squeezing the water off the rag.

"Kyungsoo?" I said, my heart swelling.

"Yeah." Kai said, now curious.

"I'll go get him." I squeaked. I placed the rag on his head and skipped into the kitchen.

"Kyungsoo," I sang. "Kai wants you!"

"Really?" Kyungsoo said, looking up from his cooking food in surprise.

"Yep!" I said.

"Chen, you look happy." Xiumin said as Kyungsoo scampered off. I laughed and got him up.

"Xiumin, I love you." I said, smiling widely. "I love you so much my heart doesn't have room for anyone else."

"Really?" He said. He looked down. "Who's Kai then?"

"A sick, desperate man." I said, laughing.

Xiumin laughed too and slung his arms around my neck. I leaned my forehead against his, smiling down at him.

A sudden beeping got us to turn and see Kyungsoo's food burning.

"Oh, my god!" I said, quickly turning the stove off and getting the eggs, now burnt.

"Well, breakfast is delayed." Xiumin said, laughing. I laughed too.