"Pen! Calm down. I'm okay, promise!" Emily chuckled.

Both Morgan and Garcia narrowed their eyes at the brunette, neither one of them believing the tough facade Emily was putting on. Especially not Morgan since he had only minutes ago seen her with all the walls down. Now a different kind of woman stood before them, one who was determent not to show anyone her weakest side. Morgan had been allowed to see it, but she trusted him more than anyone and could even break down in front of him.

"Okay," Garcia said instead. "The rest of the team got on their flight four hours ago so they should be here in a few hours. Do you wanna wait here or go home and clean yourself up?"

Emily shrugged, "I can stay and wait."

To be honest she didn't know if she would be able to come back here if she went home. So she decided to go into Hotch's office and rest on the couch, or it was Morgan who suggested it. Leaving Garcia and Morgan alone in the bullpen, she walked into the office, closing the door behind her.

Morgan let out a sigh and shook his head, the tension finally leaving his body. He sloped down at Emily's desk.

"How about you? Are you okay? I can't believe you just ran away like that. You could've been killed," Garcia rambled, but Morgan was too exhausted to interrupt her.

"I had to. I couldn't just let her stay in their hands. My plan was good, I knew that. Of course there was a possibility that I could get caught, but I've been undercover before so I knew I could do this. Emily was..." he paused, a deep scowl covering his face. "When I found her she was so ashamed. She wouldn't let me look at her, she didn't want me to see her like that. I know she's not the same as before but I'm gonna get her out of that dark place."

Garcia teared up when hearing Morgan talking and in just a few strides she was in front of him and wrapped her arms around his muscular body.

"I know you can do it. She needs you now more than ever and with your help she will get better. Just show her you love her no matter what and make sure she talks to you."

Morgan chuckled, "Love I can definitely show her. God, I love her so much. When I heard she was missing... I just lost it. She wants to talk to Evan."

"She said that?" Garcia asked and even if she knew Emily would want to talk to the man who sold her, she hadn't expected her to ask about it so soon.

"Yes, and I think she needs to do that. We should take him to D.C. so she can see him. I just don't want her flying anywhere right now."

"I can make that happen," Garcia said, nodding her head.

Morgan smiled, "I don't doubt it."

——————-

When the remainder of the team touched ground in D.C they were quick to exit the airport and get into an SVU that would take them to Quantico. They wanted to get there quickly to see Emily. Of course she wouldn't go anywhere anytime soon, but they needed to know that she was alive. What they had found at that house had scared them, knowing what Emily had gone through.

JJ had spent a lot of time talking to Anya on the way and she had really started to open up about the house, both about her own experience and what Emily had to endure. She told her everything about when Emily tried to escape and all the punishment she got for it. Emily had been through a lot, but she had still been a fighter and didn't want them to break her down. Though, she had been changed in the end when she went to see the last client, the man who brought her out of there, Morgan. During the stories JJ hadn't been able to keep her tears from falling.

Now as they drove a little over the speed limit, JJ was clutching Anya's hand tightly. Hotch was the one driving, Rossi in the passenger seat and Reid on the right side of Anya.