Epilouge

Did I ever think I will live happy life with Shuja? Nop, did I ever think that I will fall in love with one and only shuja? NOP. But here I am, after 7 years, falling in love with him more and more every day. Did I talk about my past with him? Yup I did, Did he judge me? NOOOOOOO! How stupid I was, and how mature he is, I just can't live without this man.

"MOMMMMMMMMMMMMM, stop writing the damn diary, Help me with the frock"

Yup you got it right, she is my daughter, asma, she is 5 year old but well like her dad, she is bit stubborn, and we have a boy Aayan, he is just 3 , and everyone says, he is like me. Ofc he is. My prince.

"MOM; ARE YOU COMING?" this girl and her shouts.

"I am" I said and went to her.

Shuja's Pov

Life couldn't have been better than this Alhamdullilah, 7 years have been best years of my life, we fight, we cry, we care, we love, we do everything but we don't leave eachother, I have loved her and I will always love her, she has completed my life, she has given me ayaan and asma, she has given me everything, every happiness or I must say Allah has given me everything.

"Papa" I came out of my thoughts as asma called me.

"What happened princess" I pinched her cheek.

"Mama...She slept" I got confused, wasn't it 11 in morning?

"Why did she sleep now?" I started doing my work at laptop

"I don't know, she was making maggi for us...and then she fell and slept at floor" my eyes widend,

I kept my laptop at side and rushed to kitchen, she was at floor, I went to her and patted her cheek, she was unconsious, damn she was sick all these days, I hurriedly called doctor.

*****************************************
"You always make me worried zara" I said as she got consiousness. She passed smile,

"And may I know why are you giving this damn smile?" She is crazy

"Stop scolding me" She said

"I am not scolding you, I am just worried about your health, anyway doctor said you will tell me why you passed out suddenly, so may I know the reason?"

"Wellllllll" she excitedly said

"Well what?" I sounded rude, but I was worried okay.

"I am........"

"Can you just not complete this sentence in ONE GO" i half-screamed.

"Don't scold me okay?" She dramatically said.

I rolled my eyes.

"I am pregnanttttttttttttt" she said and hugged me tightly

Wait, what did she just say????

"You what?????????" I asked and broke hug

"I am pregnant" she said with charm in her eyes, I couldn't hold it any hugged her tightly, she has always been giving me pack of happiness.

"I am so happy zara, i am so happpppppy, i love you womaaaaaan, i so much love the fact that you are mine" I said and tightened my hug.

################################

Life always has so many struggles and then ease for us. Zara was once again pregnant, well no, we were once again pregnant, and there was chance that they were twins, this girl has given me so much, she made this imperfect marriage a very perfect marriage, I just love her.

"I love you too" came the voice.

"Weren't you sleeping? I asked and she opened her eyes.

"You are staring at me since a hour now, it's not helping me you know" she said and I laughed.

I crushed her lips against mine and that is how our imperfect marriage went perfect.

THE END

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Not a good ending? Oh shoooot! But sorryyyyyyy i know i am late, wait not late but superrrrrrrrr se bhi uperrrrr late , i am sorry, i have no reason, i wanted to continue this, but again and again something was stopping me. But i finally thought that i should end it instead of making you guys wait. The story is completed, i hope you enjoyed it. And yeah forgive me, sorrrry 😶😶😶

Anyway did you like it???

I missed you 😭

I am sorry 😣

I won't be writing more stories since I suck at completing them. But all i know is i enojoyed being here. Thank you for reading this and giving your precious time. And sorry for making you wait for so long.

But please do read story by my friend hania.

"love finds its way" by sheisworld.

Lots of loveeeeee xoxoxoxo
Enoyed your comments.
ALLAH HAFIZ.
GONNA READ YOUR STORIES NOW, DO SHARE NAME OF THEM :)
SORRRRRY
AND LOVE YOUUUUUUU .