Chapter 9

"It's been one week zara to their engagement, listen to her and try to forgive her, she is your bestfriend...and I can't see you in pain, I know you've been longing to hug Maha but your ego doesn't lets you" He again brings up the same topic, the more I want to stay away from it , the more he bugs me by the issue.

"Shuja why you people always think about the next person but not for me?" I finally questioned him, why everyone has to take maha's side, can't they simply support me.

"it's not like that, I am just asking you to forg.." I didn't let him complete

"Forgive her for what? Shuja how'll you feel when your bestfriend calls you characterless?" I question him and depict him unanswearble "How'll you feel when umair who is more likely to be brother of yours accuses you to be burden on him and blames you for ruining his life, how'll you feel? you'll forgive him? despite the fact that you always want best for him." Tears slip down my cheek, I couldn't hold them anymore as the day flashbacks to me, it hurts me.

"It hurts shuja, it hurts when your sister uses your weakness as her weapon. That day Maha...(I sit at chair and bend down my head)... Maha compared me to my mom and I hate it when someone compares me to her. She knew I am not like my mom still she....she asked me to have one night stands like mom" I burst down into tears and sob harder, all those memories of my childhood rush back to me, everytime I want to bury them someone just refreshes it again. Suddenly I feel two arms wrapping me, I quickly embrace shuja and burry my face into his neck, I cry as much I wanted to.

"Shhh...Zara" He says while patting my back, I felt the real comfort."I don't know what your past holds, I know maha did a mistake and she needs to be punished but punish her not yourself, you are hurting yourself while ignoring her, she is no less than your sister and she is guilty for whatever she did, isn't it great that she has realised her mistake. We are humans and we make mistakes, Allah forgives the worst of sinners than why can't we as His servents forgive his other servants?" I clutch his shirt even firmly and he kept patting my back, I gradullay get back normal. "Allah mian, I just hugged him" I part myself away from him and he holds my hand, I look in his deep black eyes, I felt myself drowing into them when suddenly he raised his hand to wipe my tear. I gaze away and get up, I can't catch these feelings anyway, stupid butterflies.

"Don't you ever cry, I hate tears in your eyes" He says, and grabs his coat. Did he just say that? It's not a dream right?

"And...." I look at him, "I am sorry for whatever I said to you previous month, I just don't know how Shaitan got over me and I got mistaken for you and Umer, it's just that I thought he is some na mehram, who is hugging and touching you and I just couldn't hold my anger and bashed it over you. I am seriously sorry for hurting you , I didn't mean it. All those words weren't true, I am sorry" it may be 100th time, he was apologizing for same thing, I am convinced he didn't do it intentionally but what I realised is , He was JEALOUS.

"I will never let any na mehram touch me even with his forefinger and it's okay shuja, I forgive you but promise me, you won't ever do it again. You won't doubt at me" The words just sliped my tounge, They were involuntary.

"Never" He kissed my forehead and leaves. "He just....just kissed...." I touch my forehead and start to smile like an idiot but the smile goes away as soon as his and samaira's kissing scene flashbacks into my mind.

"Ughhhh I loathe her"

...........................................................

"It's my life, it's up to me if I drink smoke or party all the time, who the fucking hel...." A strong blow at maha's cheek stop her from bashing the words further.

"Zee.." Maha says as she keeps her hand at cheek. This sudden slap left Mr and Mrs Jafry's mouth wide open.

"Don't you ever dare to use that tone on mom and dad Maha" Zara tells with her red shot eyes.

"Zee beta.. leave her, she is still a child" Mrs Jafry tries to calm zara down.

"Child? She is a child?" Zara screeches "She is 27 year old mad women, who only knows how to hurt people" Zara rolls her eyes to mrs jafry.

"And you" Zara points to maha "You've been smoking and drinking? Astagfirullah Maha, have you lost it? Don't you care about your parents? If not parents then Umair? Won't he hate you for this? You are going to get married" Zara shouts at top of her lungs, maha's actions were disgusting than ever .

"I don't want to get married to that fuck..." Another blow made maha stop talking, "I hate you" Maha screeched but much to her dismay , again zara slapped her.

"Zara.." Mrs jafry shouts but Mr jafry hold her hand and signs her to stop.

"Have you gone mad maha? what's all this? I m disgusted by you. how can you go so low?" Zara tries to add some calmness in her voice but Maha doesn't answers, Zara sarcastically claps over her behaviour.

"Never knew, my sister can get so low. You were going to abuse your parents and to be husband? Great" Zara says with full sarcasam. "I came here to resolve the issues between us" Zara sighs "But you seem to create more problems" Maha's eyes soften, her heavy breathes begun to calm

"You were here to talk to me" Maha questioned with the guilt in her eyes, but zara gave a rude look to her.

"Not anymore..." Maha looked at zara with that crying face "You don't deserve the forgiveness, Do you? Learn to respect relations, learn to respect the people you love Maha. Right now, I am hating this avatar of tours because my maha loved her parents her zara and her umair much but you...you are just abusing all of us and at top of that you are smoking and drinking? Astagfirullah I never thought you'll change this much" Mr and Mrs jafry sigh as they listen to zara, Maha started to feel disgust from her ownself, she started to think how did she let shaitan overcome her. Why hasn't she been praying all this while?

"I know Allah hates it when someone breaks the relation but from now on Maha our paths are different" Zara continues with the heavy voice, leaving jafry family in shock. "No more you are my bestfriend or sister, I can't live with this behaviour of yours anymore, you are now just a fiance of my husband's bestfriend and we both are never going to share any relation" A tear escaped zara's eyes but she manages to wipe it away.

"What are you saing zee" Mr jafry asked "Don't fasten your decisions" Mrs jafry adds to it.

"No Mom dad , I am done with this girl already" As these words leave zara's mouth, she is pulled into firm hug by Maha.

"I am..." Maha sobs "Sorry, please I can't loose you, I can't" Maha starts sto cry even louder "Zee, Please, I know I am mad, stupid, call me whatever you want to, Please don't say that I am no more your sister, I am weak enough to get into shaitan's grip, i easily loose myself into shaitan's manipulation but I'll work on it. Please zee,  stay angry from me, ignore me but don't end our relation, I'll die." Maha cries even louder but soon her cry ceases and she stops. Zara feels overburdened by maha's weight, she tries to break hug and finds Maha numb.

"Maha!!!! Zara pats her cheek,"Mom dad, she is not responding" Tears start to flow from zara's eyes.

"I'll call doctor" Mr jafry says with panicked voice.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Tan Tannna I fullfilled MyFancyEscape 's wish 😄😄 😂😂 I hope you enjoyed the slaps 😎 Or muhh khud nochna 😂😂 wo zara nhi kr paegi..

Thank you for the votes and comments 🙆

So should Zara forgive Maha? Shuja and Zara need a highhh time alone, don't you guess???  Let's wait for next update.

A/N: LISTEN I TRY TO GIVE FAST UPDATES BUT SOME OF YOU STILL PM ME TO UPDATE SOON. I KNOW AS A READER WE NEED FAST UPDATES BUT THINK FOR ME, I AM LAZY WITCH 😭 WHO NEEDS TIME TO THINK FOR THE PLOTS AND TWISTS, I TRY TO BE REGULAR. AND I GUESS I AM FREQUENT ENOUGH, I AM SORRY I CAN'T BE MORE FREQUENT THAN THIS 😭 I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND. AND I ASSURE YOU NEXT UPDATE WILL BE AT SATURDAY. I NEED TIME TO THINK, WRITE, EDIT AND THEN PUBLISH. THANK YOU.

AND THANK YOU THIS BOOK IS #30 IN SPIRITUAL 😭😭😭😭 I AM CRYINGGG... YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON. YOU GUYS ARE MORE THAN FRIENDS TO ME. JAZAKKALAH, MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU HIGHER RANKS IN JANNAH.

Asslam O Alaikum.