Chapter 14

"It's enough" I threw my phone away. "It's been two weeks and I don't know what's wrong with this crazy women, why is she ignoring me? Why is she doing over night duty? Seldom I have seen her in house or I must say I have literally never witnessed her presence in our house, she comes home late, goes early! I am....it's enough, it's more than enough. Can not she see her ignorance kills me? Her replies are becoming short, either she says Yes or doesn't replies at all. This is seriously getting me mad, this is not how it is done"

I quickly took my car keys, drove to her hospital. I have had enough with her ignorance. How'll will you feel when someone you love ignores you for no reason, stops talking to you, how will you feel? That's literally how I am feeling. This situation is like "Now" or "Never". Today she has to answer all my questions.

I stepped inside the hospital and went to reception, the girl over there was drooling over me. I swear I want to punch her face, Shameless Girls.

"Dr Zara Haider" I annoyingly asked the receptionist, she smiled and checked something at her computer.

"Umm sorry sir, but Dr Zara has taken leave, it's been one week that she has taken leave." I was taken back with this statement, I nodded and left hospital.

"leave? But she... If she isn't here, where does she goes?" I was annoyed this time because of her lies, she has been lying all this time. I can stand anything but lies? What made her lie to me?

As soon as my cell phone rung, I attended it without checking the caller id. I was already pissed off, moreover august's summer made it worse for me.

"Hello" I spoke, trying to calm down my nerves.

"Shuja bro!!" So it was Maha, she spoke with elation. "Actually can you please go to this xyz park?" She asked, ughhh "I am already annoyed now park?

"Why?" I spoke calmly.

"Actually Zara asked me to meet her there but I have got an important work and she isn't attending the call, her cell is switched off so if I didn't go, she'll wait till night, she is crazy. So please can you go and pick her up. Tell her..I..." I quickly cutt off Maha.

"Okay fine thanks" I said in one breathe and ended call.

"Zara, now it's time to finally have a face off" I drove towards the park directed by Maha, it wasn't far away from hospital, I reached there in less than 10 minutes. I quickly parked my car, and entered the park. I rolled my eyes, zara was no where to be found. I thought to ask maha again but before I could take out my phone, someone bumped into me, losing her balance she was about to fall when I held her from waist.

I realised, she was.... "Zara" .....

..........................................................

We reached home by now, zara was about to go into room when I pulled her towards me. She gazed at me with sorrowful eyes, I have no idea why she gave that melancholic look.

"This is it zara, just stop it" , She looked at me with some shock, but covered it.

"Wh..What" She tried to take her hand away from my grip, I tightened it more.

"Let's be straightforward zara, I am fed up of your ignorance, your absence, this is seriously enough. I thought you are busy but no , Miss Zara has taken leave from hospital a week ago. Just tell me What's wrong?" I tightened my grip, she averted her eyes, Shaitan was getting over me but this time I decided to solve the matter without shaitan's influence.

"Noth..nothing's wrong" She stammered, she wasn't able to meet my eyes.

"Nothing's wrong? Nothing???" I almost shouted to which she closed her eyes, taking deep breathe I continued "Just tell me why are you ignoring me, ignoring us, why are you always running away from me?"