Chapter 12

"I am glad that she herself wanted to break up as her marriage has been fixed by her parents and no more she wants to become part of these haram things, I was satisfied but her kiss previously made it so awkward and later she told it was to make zara jealous. I don’t believe in making zara jealous as it only arises doubts in her heart, she even doesn’t trusts me. Shukr Alhamdullilah no more I have samaira in my life, it’s only me and zara. I know it’ll be hard time convincing her but Allah is surely with me."

"Maria , Please bring me water" I announed as soon as I stepped inside home, the maid nodded and went to kitchen. I rolled my eyes in search of zara but she was no where to be found.

"Sir" Maria said and held me the glass, I sat on the couch and drank it.

"Where is zara" I asked as I handed her the glass back

"Sir, Mam is in her room" I slightly nodded

"Okay so you should set the dinner today" I asked, she nodded and I went to my room to change and pray.

Once I was done praying, I went in living room and sat at dinning table, zara wasn't there.

"Maria did you call zara or she had her dinner before?" I asked, she looked at me

"Actually Sir, I haven't seen zara Mam today" I was confused what she meant.

"What do you mean?" I asked, a fear was arising inside me.

"Sir she is in her room, she didn't even had lunch or breakfast, she didn't even went to her work. She told me in morning to not disturb her so I didn't go inside her room but I knocked it, she wasn't giving any answer" I stood up and made my way towards zara's room, I knocked it

"Zara"
No answer
"Zara it's me shuja, open the door"
No answer
"Zara" I couldn't wait anymore so I turned the knob, luckily door was unlocked, I stepped inside but Zara wasn't there.

"Zara where are you?" I asked and knocked the door of washroom but washroom wasn't locked. I rolled my eyes, the room was mess.

"Where can she be?" I took out my phone and called her, I waited for a second when her phone rang, I realised the phone was in her room. I searched for the phone but realised the phone was beneath the bed, I went down in search of it.

"Zara" I was shocked as she was lying over the floor, I got up and rushed to her.

"Zara, open your eyes" I panicked as I caressed her cheek "Maria" I shouted "Call the doctor". Zara was burning like clay oven

.................................................................

"I have given her injection and prescribed some medicines, you need to take care of her, it's a normal temperature but I guess she is at her monthly cycle which made her loose consiousness, Moreover I can see stress marks at her face, just take her full care and don't let her do any work, she needs complete rest" Doctor patted my shoulder, I nodded

"When she will gain consiousness?" I asked, doctor smiled.

"Just in 5 to 10 mins" I nodded, doctor left.

I went inside the room and sat beside her "Zaraa, why didn't you call me" I asked her, I knew she won't answer but still. I caressed her forehead and stared her; she is everything I want. She is my life. "I am sorry zara for bashing out my anger at you today this morning" I leaned over her and kissed her forehead. I went back at my place and saw her opening the eyes. She looked at me and I gave her slight smile, She held her forhead and started to cough, I quickly poured the glass in water and made her drink it.