Chapter #4

This day of my life shall be named as "crap" because everything is going out of my hands. I've addressed my secretary to be zara for almost 3 times, I even called Samaira as Zara. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. I am avoiding meetings too since I called my client Zara too and she was like "excuse me it's liza". I don't know why, how , when only this Zara has occupied my mind. All day long I've only been thinking about her. Huhhhh

"Salam Romeo Shuja" here he comes again, Umair without knocking the door of my office entered.

"Walaikum Salam" I said as I sat at chair. "You seem to be happy, so can I expect good news from you" I smirked as I said it.

"Oh Com'on I am not pregnant" Umair said jokingly, I nodded my head in disbelief

"Worst joke, I swear" I replied him casually, he is always like this. he and his worst jokes, he laughed at my reaction and without giving him the chance , I again spoke.

"So who's the unlucky girl" I expected this already, that he is in love but hiding it from me.

"Zara...." He was about to speak further when I clenched my fist and cut him off

"Are you mad??" I screamed at top of my lungs and he looked at me confusingly while I continued "How can you think about zara in such a way?, She is your sister in law and you! It's haram don't you feel ashamed Umair"

"Listen to me Shuja...." I didn't let him continue

"Are you fucking kid? she is my wife and you are my best friend how can you just cheat me like this, She is..... I was about to continue when he punched me in stomach.

"Ouch" I groaned in pain.

"Good! Now let me continue" He shot a death glare at me, "The lucky girl is zara bhabhi's best friend Maha, and moreover how possesive you are for your wife that you screamed at me, chill Shuja I think of her as my sister" I let a sigh of relief as I listened to him but his punch, Oh it was paining alot.

"And you deserved that punch" I looked at him, he is always like this whenever I get angry he punches me as if I am his punching bag.

"Sorry" The only thing I can say to save myself from further embarassment.

"Anyways , how possesive you are for zee bhabhi, isn't it!" He winked at me. and he was right may be.

"I am...I am not" I tried to defend myself since I don't want myself to be in any problem.

"Oh com'on you can lie to anyone but not me shuja, I know you are tensed for something, Can I know it", He said.  That's why he is my best friend, he knows everything about it.

"Well I am in..in a confusion" I told him truthfully, may be he can clear it.

"What confusion" He asked and I took a deep breathe before confessing my sentence.

"It's weird... I mean look don't get me wrong.... but you know what I mean" I shuddered

"No I don't know what you mean shuja, tell me clearly" He sounded irritated , I became nervous but yeah I want my confusion to end so I continued.

"Okay so, listen. you know I love samaira right" I asked him, he rolled his eyes

"You don't love her" He sounded irritated, he never accepts that I love her but I gave him death glare.

"Okay continue now" He said, I again took a deep breathe before starting.

"all day long it's zara in my head and I don't know why, I want to ignore her but I can't, I want to stay away from her but I can't, I want to say her that I hate her but my heart just doesn't agrees, I don't want her yet I want her, I don't want to be with her yet it's her who I want to be with, It's so confusing right! why shall on the earth I want her? like, I love samaira but I don't feel angry when someone flirts with her but I feel like killing the person when he flirts with Zara!" I confessed, while Umair looked at me with his shocking expression which finally turned into a bright smile and he hugged me tightly.