Chapter 16

"God! Today was such a tiring day" Shuja untied his tie and sat on couch "it's already 11 30 in night, why should I bother servents, ughh I need to go and get the dinner myself from kitchen"

He quickly went into room , prayed Isha  and went into kitchen, the lights were off, he sighed and switched them on. His head was hurting badly so he fetched himself water as soon as he drank it, he heard some voices of plates and dishes. He turned to look at dinning table.

"Wh...What? Zara!!!!" He went to her, she was gazing him, her eyes speaking thousandths of volumes that he wasn't interested in or may be he was but he didn't want to understand it.

"What are you doing here?" She passed a smile and started serving food.

"I asked what are you doing here?" Shuja-s voice contained rage, but after 3 days this was the only question he could ask.

"Cool down, have dinner moreover this is my house so that question doesn't suits" She held him by arm and made him sit at chair, the food was already served but he had no mood of eating it.

"Yeah right my house!" He sarcastically said and got up from dinning table. "I am not hungry" he told and and left the place.

Zara's POV

"I am not hungry" He said and left the place. I sighed, his eyes were containing the pain, I should've controlled my tounge that day! He is hurt.

I quickly took the food to his room, I know he is hungry but his tantrums!! He was there, sitting over couch pretending to look at file.

"Fine, I know You are angry but you are hungry too, just have the food" I said in calm voice, he looked at me but averted the gaze. I went and placed food near him and left the room.

............................................................

I got up for fajar prayer, he wasn't by my side so I concluded that he must be in Mosque by now. I did wuzu, offered prayer and recited Quran.

Later, it was 9 am, shuja as usual was ignoring me, I tried to initiate the conversation but he left like I meant  nothing to him. It hurts but it's fine. I just decided to not go to work until and unless things don't go better between me and shuja. Worst thing is, shuja is silent, he isn't talking to me. He should shout at me , but No his only aim is to give me silent treatment  and that-s of no good.

After I finished the household works, I dressed up myself. Actually, I thought it'll be better if I go to his office and surprise him. He will surely get angry but I want to meet him no matter what.

I quickly drove off to his office, the shiny building pierced my eyes but it was fine. I went inside , some of fellows greeted me and I greeted them back. My heart was pounding when I finally Entered his office, I knew where his cabin was so idiotically without knocking I entered his cabin, to my shock, a girl was holding his hand while he was explaining something to the fellows there but stopped as soon as he looked at me. He was startled, so was I.

"Zara, wait. Let me finish meeting I'll meet you later" He told me but my whole attention was at the girl, holding his hand. I quickly went and detached their hands, I stared at the girl, who looked at me with shock.

"DON'T DARE TO TOUCH HIM" I said, pressing each word, "OR I'LL KILL YOU RIGHT THIS MOMENT" She was startled.

"Zara, what the hell is this? Is this a way to behave?" I looked at shuja, who scolded me infront of all his partners.

"If anyone will touch you like this, I am not going to spare them" I don't know what got into me, but I was angry. I left the cabin.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

This is late and short update I know. But relatives are around so I don't  get enough time. Bear with me. Please.

Thank youuuu

Asslam O Alaikum