//The day we met// #2

Life has many ups and downs and my life is always in this Zig zag motion, from getting into love with Samaira to marrying Zara my life has been a kind of mess, a mess that I want to clean up but I can't. I don't know why did Dad ask me to marry Zara , if it was not his last wish I would never have married this Zara. I mean , just look how is she sleeping beside me forgetting all her worries, she has almost messed up my life.

She is no one to be blamed,  remember? it was your father who got you both married. My subconsious spoke.

But she could have said No to dad but no she was blusing and said Yes if she was waiting for the oppertunity. I still remember the day we met, the day when my life turned into a mess.

Flashback:

"Doctor, how's dad now?" I asked her impatiently , my dad recently got a heartache.

"Well Mr Shuja, She spoke removing her mask. You need to take care of your dad, he has this weak heart and it would be nearly impossible to save him next time".

"What!!!' I shouted at top of my lungs.

"Relax, all you need to do is take care of him as much as you can. I am gonna prescribe some medicines , give it to him time by time, and take care of one thing , don't do anything which upsets him. I hope you understand". She said in a calm voice.

"And when will he get discharged?" I asked impatiently

"Not sooner Mr shuja. He really needs care under doctor's supervision , I hope you understand". She answered and I nodded, Dad is the only person in my life, Umair and Samaira being other two special people but Dad has always supported me , I can't lose him.

The days passed, so did the 2 weeks. Dad's health was getting better day by day and he started enjoying Dr Zara Haider's company , Dr Zara always behaved jolly with him as if he was her dad. She would panic if something would happen to dad, I really started to like it.

"Shuja, Zara I want to talk with both of you". My dad spoke to get us out of our conversation.

"Yeah Dad?" I looked at him, while he kept looking at zara , I don't know why my dad likes zara. May be because he always wanted a daughter like her.

"I want you both to get married. He spoke"

"WHAT!!" We both screamed at same time.

"But dad"... He cuts me off

"Please Shuja, this is my last wish, please marry her. Zara is worth for you, she'll always take care of you and I hope Zara won't regect the proposal either" Dad spoke as he looked at zara

Zara stood with a smile on her face and nodded, I was shocked. How can she say Yes? She can say No right? Bundle of questions started to hit my brain while dad just looked at me with plea.

"Fine"! I said, I couldn't say No to him. I can't make him feel sad but this Zara... I hate her, Golddigger.

Flashback ends........

I can't even take her as my friend, her one Yes has messed up my life, I just love samaira , once this month ends I'll ask for divorce. I can't live with her.

"But she looks cute while sleeping"

It was already getting late for office , so I made my way through washroom. Once I was done freshing up, I grabbed keys of my car. Zara wasn't there, may be she went in another room to get ready.

I was about to leave for office when dad asked me to have breakfast with them. Zara told me dad was fine now, fine in sense that no more he had to worry about his health but had to take care of medicines, listening to this dad got at cloud 9 and asked me If I can book tickets for him so that he can get back to his home town.