Chapter 10

"Please forgive her" I turned to Mom, who had this pleading tone in her voice. I let out a sigh which clearly showed my irksome for Maha.

"Zara, you don't know how much she loves you. The day she accused you she has been ignoring everything around just for your anger, she wants you to forgive her." I looked at Mom but didn't reply, I had no answer for whatever she just said.

"Look Zara, We Humans are imperfect, we make mistakes, we aren't flawless, we hurt people and we heal them, we humans are always making mistakes but still Allah forgives us. Zara it's been more than a month, I can't see Maha suffering anymore, I know and I accept what she did hurts you to depth but she didn't mean a single word. You both are sisters, if not by blood than by emotions, you both are like the body and soul. Please forgive her, she has been punished and she has realised her mistake. You can't let some words cut off your relation with her, she has been trying to mend the relation , you need to do same because we can't clap with one hand.If she wants to hold on the relation, you should do same. Just for once, forget all those blames I know it's hard but sometimes we have to let go the things. Try to mend the relation instead of breaking it." I nodded my head and wiped my tears, I know maha didn't mean the words she said. Sometimes we have to see the situation and not the words.

"You may not know Zara but since one month, she has not been eating properly and is taking alot of stress, she has been avoiding office too and is always  sitting in a corner of room holding your pic. She cries everytime you avoid her; I guess it's enough of her suffering. You should understand, I know it's hard for you too but...." I cutt her off

"Mom, I understand. I'll try. Right now go to her, she must be awake, It's her birthday in 2 days then it's her wedding. I might plan a surprise for her" I wiped her tears, she hugged me. As soon as these words left my mouth, I felt myself calm, as if someone removed a burden from me. Now I realise I was also keen to forgive her, sometimes we need to learn the art of forgiveness and ignorance, it beautifies the life.

Shuja's POV

"Break up" I told Umair,

"What the fuck, are you out of your senses, right now you were just confused of what to do with your life now you want to break up with zara, are you fucking mad?" He bashed out all his anger.

"Oh he thinks like that, than let me get along the game"

"Yeah, Break up with zara, you know I am fed up of her and I really don't want to be with her, so Break up is the only way I can get rid of her" I supressed my smile, pranking your bestfriend is best feeling ever.

"No No No, you can't! I thought you love her" I wanted to laugh at his expressions, but maintaining serious expression, I let out a sigh.

"Love her? No Umair how can I love her, she has been forced..." Before I could complete, a voice cuts me off

"Forced?" Umair and I looked at the door of cabin, there she stood zara "Oh yeah I am forced. You know what Shuja you'll get your divorce papers tomorrow" Saying this she left, I wanted to go behind her but a strong hand held my arm.

"Umair leave me, she... Oh My Allah" My heart dropped, she shouldn't have come here, i was pranking umair.

"But you don't love her, what's the big deal" I clenched my fist and stared umair

"I do love her, I was just pranking you and She came out of no where" Umair's expression softened, and he let go of me, I don't know what he said but I just rushed to zara, I just fucked up everything. I was planning to Surprise her; Huhhh.

"Zara, listen to me Zara" She walked faster than me, Oh this Girl, is she sister of Usain bolt.

"Zara, let me  explain it to you" I held her arm and turned her towards me, she had her cheeks wet.

"Explain? What? I know shuja I just over reacted, I know I am forced to you and this marriage is also forced to you, I..I am sorry" She wiped her tears, I didn't knew what to do, kiss her or smile at her innocence.

I didn't answer, and we just headed to home. She was hurt I can see, all long the way the didn't talk to me and when we reached home, she turned towards me.

"In marriage" She said "We don't have to break up , we need to divorce each other" I swear, once again someone will Utter this word, I'll kill myself

"Zara" I took a deep breathe and held her hand "We don't need to divorce" She was startled "I was just pranking Umair and you came out of nowhere, listen we can give our marriage a chance. I know previously I just messed up everything but we need to give this marriage a chance" She took her hands from mine and lowered her gaze.

"You don't need to" I was confused "You love samaira and It was all my fault that I just rushed into marriage before thinking that may be you've someone in your life. At that time I just thought about Uncle, One sorrowful feeling was enough for him to...to..die. I am sorry" I smiled and caressed her cheek

"First of all I don't love samaira, it was just a mistake, I just liked her because she was beautiful, Secondly You don't need to be sorry and tell me Will you give this marriage a second chance?" I asked her, she was bit surprised. I couldn't resist and kissed her forehead, she blushed.

"Ahm..okay we can. and are you sure it was just a prank? because I know you don't love me" I let out a sigh and wanted to scream "Stupid I love you" but I just nodded my head and went to room.

Time passed quickly and I never realised it was time for dinner, I was continuously thinking about how to break up with samaira and how to propose Zara.

"Everything's fine?" Zara asked, I nodded and smiled. We were busy in having food when I felt two arms wrapping me. I looked Infront of me , zara was sitting with shock.

"Wait if Zara is there, who hugged me from behind?" I losend her arms , she came infront of me "Baby" before I could react she crushed her lips with mine.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Thank you for the votes and comments, and I hope you liked update. May be it was boring , but Yeah I promise an update tomorrow.

Now It's high time for Zara to get jealous, isn't it? And Mahi has already been forgiven. so I guess everything has been sorted out but I can't promise if missunderstandings between shuja or zara will be sorted out.

Till then Asslam O Alaikum.