Chapter 11

"This certainly helps" I rolled my eyes seeing samaira kissing shuja, mannerless people. I took my dishes away, if I stayed a minute more I would have killed samaira for kissing shuja, where the hell she even comes suddenly from, I didn't ever hear her foot steps.

"saali kamini" That was my inner voice I swear. I was washing the dishes trying to avoid the scene but these flashbacks, I swear were boiling me up.

Once I was done with dishes, I turned and banged my head with shuja's. Oh it hurts.

"Are you fine" He asked, I glared him.

"Calm down Zara Calm down" I breathed heavily.

"I can explain, see she just...." I cut him off

"Kissed you" I forced a smile "And you responded to her kiss"

"What?? No zara , I didn't even knew. It just happend in a blink that I never realised where she came from, how she kissed and I didn't respond her. I just pulled her away. " He freaked out, to be honest I didn't want to listen to anything. Pointless dramas.

I was about to leave when Shuja pulled me back and in no time, he crushed his lips with mine. The kiss had the affection, I was about to respond because of these tangles in my stomach but I pulled myself away leaving him startled.  Don't get me wrong but I can't just step towards him when he is in love with samaira, they'll leave me into trouble in future.

"Zara; why are you being difficult. I told you to give chance to this marriage but you don't even trust me" He sounded sorrowful

"Trust! I can't just...Okay let me get myself to the point shuja. I can't come closer to you" I finally blurted out.

"Why" He held me calmly by the shoulders, the current in my body just forced me to close my eyes.

"That's because...I don't want to come between you and samaira when I already know that you people are in love with eachother" I gave him right reason, that's what I felt, I didn't want to become a third person.

"How many times will I have to tell you that I don't love her but I love...." He stopped in mid, I eagerly waited for him to continue "Leave it, you'll never trust me and I am responsible for it" Saying this he just left, I stood there cursing myself for rushing the decision

"But I am not at the fault too, I have witnessed him kissing his girlfriend and it burns me to hell whenever I think that I have just shared my husband, I can't share my chocolates no wonder why I have to share my husband, my husband is mine, Dare kiss him next time Samaira I won't leave you"

...........................................................

"Where is the blue file, I have been searching for it with all my energy but this file is, Already I am irked because of samaira, and zara doesn't trusts me and now this file, where the hell it is I semi yelled, my room was a mess now , "I have been searching file from almost 3 hours for now , it's my meeting and guess what most important file is not with me"

"Shuja" I heard the voice, it's of zara , I didn't reply nor turned to her , right now my file was important.

"What are you searching for , I may be able to help you" Came the voice, my anger rose at it's peak , "My blue file, i have been searching it, I don't know where it is" I tried to add calmness in my tone, but it didn't help.

"You mean the one with dark black strip?" Zara asked , I turned to her and nodded "Actually... The file was there at side table, I had fear may be it would get stained because of your coffee so I kept it in your red basket" She answered , I don't know why but my anger just rose, I went to her and abruptly held her by shoulders.

"Dare you touch my things and I'll do worst than you can expect, don't you ever dare to touch my things" She looked fearful and with moist eyes nodded. I took my file and left.

I reached at office , attended meeting.The blue file was troubling my eyes, "because of this I just scolded Zara for nothing, if she won't look after my belongings , who would? My neighbour?" I sarcastically commented over myself, I just dialed zara's number and called her.

First ring.... No answer
Second ring....No answer
Third ring.....No answer
fourth ring....no answer
fifth ring... No answer.

"Great, first samaira now blue file, Every thing in this universe is conspiring against me so that I can live away from zara but I can't" I sounded dramatic but love can changes you so yeah why not.

I had an important thing to do before going back to home , I called samaira and asked her to meet me at a cafe.

I was already waiting at cafe, she came and sat but for the first time she looked a bit sad. Not asking the reason, I ordered for us something. "No wonder why was I with samaira for two years, fall in your own grave but never fall in infatuation", I adviced myself , I am best of my own advicers. Anyways going back to samaira, I looked at her she smiled weakly as if she wanted to say something but before she could , I smiled at her.

"Zara" I said,

"It's samaira" came the answer, I mentally facepalmed myself and chukled, this girl is getting me crazy

"Oh sorry, samaira, I just zoned out. Nevertheless, I wanted to say you something" It wasn't difficult but I didn't want to hurt her, I just want things to sort out so that in future she won't trouble zara or me.

"I too wanted to say something shuja, I am sorry but I need to take this step" She said adding bit of sweetness in her voice, ignoring her plea I concentrated in what I was going to say.

"I too am sorry for doing this samaira but I think it's better for us to do" I tried to give her the clue, she smiled warmly

"I too think it's better, please don't get mad at me but I want to..." I cut her off

"No samaira, let me tell you what I want to do, see I like you...but..." She cuts me off

"same shuja, I like you but...." I cut her off

"but you know....Ahm love and like are different terms, so I want to...." She cuts me off

"You are so understanding shuja" Silence prevailed the words that I was about to utter stuck in my throat, I drank water , she did same. I closed my eyes, didn't knew what awaited me.

"I want to break up" we said in union.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Surprise!!! Another update 😎  I was free so I thought to write another one.

Did you like it? Yeah or Nah??

Anyways I wanted to close samaira's chapter but I guess I need her for some drama. Don't I?

Thank you.
Asslam O Alaikum