Chapter 7: Meeting Them All Over Again

(Your POV)

That guy with the british accent, something seems so familiar about him. But what? Watching him leave I felt so bad, but why? I don't even know the guy.

"Teresa, we need your help" The guy with short brown hair says, I look to him and see he's moving closer. "Don't touch her." I say, "Y/N he's fine. Like I said I know these people." Teresa says looking to everyone in the room.

The guy that was coming towards us has stopped and was looking to me as if asking for permission, I stared at him and got an idea. "Untie me" I say sitting up, the guy with weird eyebrows walks closer to me. "What?" He says crossing his arms, "I said untie me!" I say a little bolder than before.

He gets even closer and gets down on one knee, "I'm sorry princess, but that isn't happening!" He says holding his knife to my knee, I look at him furious. "Did you not hear me the first two times? I said. Untie. Me." He begins to dig the knife into my grey sweatpants that I had on for the past few days. The minute I felt the knife hit my skin a voice spoke from behind me.

"Gally stop." I turn my head to see the blonde boy with the british accent, I look back to the guy who's name was apparently Gally. "Why should I? She obviously doesn't remember us." He says digging the knife into my skin, I bite my lip trying not to whine. "Gally. I said stop." The british guy says moving closer, Gally looks up to the british guy and backs off. I cross my legs covering the blood that's oozing out my knee.

The guy with short brown hair had moved back to Teresa, "Teresa we need your help." He says getting down on one knee, she looks at him with confusion. "We need to get Minho, but not without you." He explains, I look at the boy confused when I realize a hand rubbing circles on my back. I look behind me and see the british boy, he catches my eye and I immediately look away. 

"Thomas that's impossible, the scanners will immediately pick up your trackers!" Teresa says warning the guy who's name is apparently Thomas, "which is why we need you." Thomas says getting the knife from Gally. Teresa looks to me and then back to Thomas, "Okay, I'll get your trackers out." She says, Thomas nods and moves behind her to untie her. 

Teresa then gets up and heads towards a table to prepare for the operation, I look at Thomas walk away with knife. "Hey! What about me!" I say grabbing everyone's attention, Thomas walks towards me and hands the knife to the british boy behind me. As I feel him cut my rope half-way Gally of course speaks up. 

"Do we have to untie her? I mean if she doesn't remember us then what's the point? If we let her go then she'll go and tell WICKED about us!" He says, I then feel the rope fall off my wrists and to the ground. I stand up and walk towards Gally, "I'm not going anywhere." I say to him crossing my arms.

"She may have lost her memory but she's still Y/N!" I hear Teresa say, I give Gally a smirk before sitting down in one of the chairs in the room. The british boy pulls up a chair and sits next to me.

"I'm Newt" he says holding out his hand for me to shake, I look towards him and give him my hand. But instead of shaking it he kisses it, I slowly take my hand away a little stunned. I look around the room and see that the only girls are me, Teresa, and some other girl with black hair down half her neck. 

I look at my hand that Newt had kissed but then realized I've been in the same clothes for the past few days. And since Teresa was working, I had no other choice but to walk to the other girl. 

"Hey" I say, she turns to me and smiles. "Do you know if they are any more clothes here?" I ask her, she looks towards a box behind us, "yeah follow me." She says leading me to the box, I begin to look through it and she points to a room where I can change, I nod and she goes back to work.

I pick out some blue jeans, with a white tank top, a black jacket, and some brown combat boots. I then head to the room grabbing some bandaging on the way to patch up my knee.

I first patch up my knee and then put on the clothes, I open the door to leave, but instead see Newt standing there ready to knock. He immediately puts his hand down when he sees me. "Uh..do you mind if we talk for a moment?" He says nervously rubbing the back of his neck, I look around and nod leading him into the room.

He sits down in the chair across from me, and just fiddles with his thumbs before saying.
"Look, I know this is all weird and scary for you, but I had to get this off my chest. Y/n, I missed you so bloody much, and it kills me to believe you don't feel the same anymore. So yes, if you haven't figured it out, we are, a couple. Ever since the beginning, I loved you so much, so please, tell me there's some hope."
I stare at him not knowing what to say, me and Newt are a couple?

"Ugh I knew you wouldn't care, I should just go." He says getting up and walking towards the door, but before he leaves I get up and pull him back into the room.
"Newt, I can't remember anything after what they did to me, but something is stronger than that. I don't know what, but it's telling me I still share your feelings, believe me."
I say taking his hand in mine.

He then puts his soft lips on mine, I was expecting this and kiss back. But after a minute or so we both pull away catching our breath. He then pulls me into a hug and just holds me resting his chin on my head, I wrap my arms around pulling him closer.

A few seconds had passed and I never wanted to let go of him, "we should get back to the others." He says pulling away, I nod but before I leave he pulls me in for one more kiss. I smile through the kiss and then once its over I walk out and head towards Teresa who was now doing Thomas.

But when I get closer Thomas pulls away from Teresa with a look on his face, while Teresa has a confused one. I decide to not come any closer and my only other two options are the guy with dark skin, or Gally since the other girl was talking to some guy. 

I decide to walk up to the guy with dark skin, as I get closer I see he's packing some climbing gear and a few snacks. "Hi!" I say, he turns to me and smiles. "I guess you already know me...but I don't remember so..." But before I could say more he says, "Fry." He holds his hand out for me to shake, I happily shake it.

I look back to Thomas and Teresa and see Thomas walking putting on a jacket that looks like a WICKED guards jacket. I then notice Gally walking up to me, "come on princess." He says taking my arm, we walk to Teresa and he gets her too leading us to where we came in. I look back and see Newt staring at me as he puts on a red WICKED guards jacket, but before we turn the corner I see something on his right arm. But I wasn't able to see what it was.

A/N: Okay, shorter chapter! I do wanna know if you guys like shorter chapters or longer chapters, me personally likes writing longer chapters. Heck I didn't even notice this chapter was 1,300+ words. But just let me know, cause I wanna make you guys happy! Thanks for reading!