Stiles; Stiles' Daughter

Start from the beginning

"WELL SHE HAS TO!" Stiles yelled at him. He quickly recovered and apologized to everyone in the room for raising his voice. He looked at Y/N. "Please, can we go?"

"But I wanna know what's going on." Y/N told him, switching her gaze between him and Derek.

Stiles groaned- like a teenage boy. "Why?"

Y/N took a deep breath. "Because I want to know what your problem with Mr Hale is. After all, he is the father of my-" Stiles interrupted again.

"Your friend?"

"Shut up and let her speak." Derek slapped Stiles' arm.

"No." Y/N shook her head.

"Thank god." Stiles let out a breathy chuckle.

"My boyfriend." The words escaped Y/N's mouth.

"Oh god." Stiles covered his face with his hands. "Did you know about this?" He looked at Derek, who just shrugged his shoulders in response. "How could you let this happen?"

Derek crossed his arms over his chest. "Because honestly, I couldn't care less. You should learn from me."

"How could I care less? I don't want my daughter near you or your crazy family!"

"Well add your daughter's name to the list of people who don't care about your opinion." Derek faked a smile and Stiles balled his hands into fists.

Stiles took a swing at Derek's face, but luckily Derek had caught the punch; the tightness of his grip causing Stiles to wince in pain.

"You seriously think you could punch me? I'm not scared of you dumbass." Derek laughed out loud, his height slightly towering over Stiles.

"You will be!" Stiles raised his other fist, which was caught by Derek's other hand.

"How could I ever be scared if you, Stiles? Skinny, weak, defenseless Stiles?" Derek let go of his hands, pushing him away with a force. "No, but seriously, have you gained any weight since you were seventeen?"

Stiles ignored his comment and walked towards Y/N. "Can we discuss this at home? If I spend another second here I might lose my mind."

To everybody's surprise, Jonah said something. "Mr Stilinski, I just want you to know that I really do care a lot about your daughter and I have no intention of ever hurting her and-"

"Okay thanks little Derek, but I've had enough Hale for one night." Stiles waved his hand in front of Jonah's face as if it was going to make him disappear.

"Dad I'm not leaving until I know that you've accepted the fact that I'm with Jonah." Y/N looked straight into her father's eyes, and deep down she knew that he was being serious, and not unreasonable.

"I don't think that's going to happen." Derek took a few steps closer.

"Can I talk to you alone for a minute?" Stiles lowered his voice. Y/N nodded her head and Jonah let go of her hand. She followed her father to the corner of the room.

"Listen Y/N, I know I might seem crazy and unfair and horrible right now, but I need you to trust me when I say that I don't want you getting involved with that family." His tone was not only stern, but his voice was laced with desperation.

"Why not dad? I finally find a boy who actually likes me, and now you want me to let him go?" Y/N's voice cracked. She couldn't stand the thought of breaking up with Jonah.

"I'm sorry honey, it's complicated. It really is. I need you to trust me."

"Dad-"

"You can't see Jonah anymore. I forbid you from ever going to that house ever again." Stiles raised his voice; his sudden change in tone caused Y/N to flinch.

Tears were falling from Y/N's eyes. She didn't say anything, she just stormed out of the sheriff's station. Stiles let out a deep sigh.

Stiles slowly walked up to Derek. "I didn't imagine our reunion to be like this."

"Are you sure you wanna do this to her? She may hate you forever." Derek said.

Stiles ran his hand through his hair. "I can live with that... But i don't want my daughter to be exposed to anything that we were. I'm gonna try my best to protect her from everything."

With those last words, Stiles said his last goodbye to Derek and apologized to Jonah. He walked out of the sheriff station, preparing himself for the consequences of his actions.