Isaac/Scott; In The Arms of My First Love

Y/N stepped into the McCall house, greeted by Melissa who - after so many visits in the past week already - was not surprised to see her here. "Scott's upstairs." She smiled politely and Y/N made her way up.

As she neared Scott's bedroom door - which was open - she stopped at the sound of voices. She positioned herself next to the door quietly; listening to whatever was being said.

"Did you kiss her?" She heard Scott ask, not entirely sure of who he was talking to or about.

"No." It was Isaac, and now she was sure that they were talking about Allison.

Scott remained quiet for a moment, then asked, "did you want to?"

Y/N was so curious to hear Isaac's answer; she waited for him to say something. Suddenly, a gasp fell from her lips in complete shock as Isaac flew out of the bedroom, hitting the wall in front of her and then falling to the floor, taking a framed painting down with him.

Melissa appeared from around the corner, examining the current situation

Melissa appeared from around the corner, examining the current situation. "Hey, you two supernatural teenage boys. Don't test my entirely un supernatural level of patience!" She then looked at Y/N who was against the wall, "and you're scaring Y/N."

Isaac tilted his head up, only noticing Y/N's presence now, "oh, hey Y/N." She lifted her hand, giving a small wave. Isaac struggled, but stood to his feet. "I should get going." He said, and then disappeared around the corner.

Y/N walked through the door and saw Scott seated on the edge of the bed. "Hey." She greeted and sat herself down next to him.

"Hi." He smiled.

"Isaac talking about Allison?" She asked as her mind replayed what had just happened. Her heart was still beating fast.

"Yep." Scott said, popping the 'p'.

Silence filled the room, until both of them happened to ask at the same time, "so, how do you feel about that?" They laughed. Scott then urged Y/N to speak first.

"I guess I'm okay... I mean, I broke up with him... What about you?" She looked at her hands.

"I'm okay too... I'm happy if she's happy. Besides, I like someone, so I guess I'm kinda moving on too." He admitted. Y/N was now made of confusion, and - as much as she didn't want to admit it - a little bit of hope as well.

"Oh." She half smiled. "Who is it?"

Scott looked up and their eyes met. He didn't say anything, he just looked at her - as if she were to already know the answer to the question.