Liam; Love Me Back

requested by AubmazingStilinski

*

"Liam, it's like a hundred degrees outside." You chuckled as your boyfriend - of only a few weeks - threw a blanket over your shoulders. You shrugged it off almost immediately.

"Yeah, but you're shivering." Liam quickly said, taking a seat beside you.

"No, that was twenty minutes ago. I'm feeling a lot better." You assured him, touching his cheek lightly once he was next to you. He lifted his hand to take a hold of yours before pressing a soft kiss to the back of it. The sweet and gentle gesture caused your heart to flutter.

"I just wanna take care of you." You rested your head on his shoulder, but instantly moved back as the words left his mouth.

"No, you just wanna spend time with me." You teased him and he looked down to his lap, smiling, knowing that he was guilty.

"That too... You know I just love being around you," he draped his arm around your shoulder and you cuddled up against his warm body. You adored how warm he always felt; he felt like home to you. "I can't get enough of you."

His grip around your body tightened, and the two of you sat this way for a little while, just enjoying the comfortable silence and listening to each other's breathing.

"Y/N?" Liam's voice was low.

"Yeah?"

"I," he began, "I... I really care about you Y/N." His voice was shaky, but he spoke fast, and you knew Liam all too well. You knew that was not what he wanted to say.

"I love you, Liam." You didn't hesitate to say. You felt his body tense up suddenly, his breathing stopping for a brief moment. You turned your head to look up at him expectantly.

"Really?" He whispered, almost as if he didn't believe that somebody like you could love somebody like him.

"Yes, I do." You touched his face once more, not tearing your eyes away from his. "Do you... Love me back?"

"Yes." He said after just a few moments that seemed like forever. "That's what I wanted to tell you, but-"

"I know." You interrupted him and gave a gentle smile. You knew that it wasn't the easiest thing for him to confess.

He repositioned himself on the couch so that he could kiss you. When your lips met with his, you let out a small giggle and pulled away.

"I don't wanna make you sick, Dunbar." You placed your hands on his chest in attempt to keep him back.

"I don't care about getting sick." He playfully winked, wasting no time to connect his lips to yours again. This time you didn't bother to stop him, because you knew you wanted it too.