013

Open your eyes, quietly open your eyes
Open your eyes, now open your eyes
Open your eyes, quietly open your eyes
Open your eyes, now open your eyes

after the non-stop texts from jaehyun, doyoungs classes finally ended and he rushed home to see what the all the commotion was about. once he got to the apartment he saw them all sitting around the coffee table, the couch pushed back so they called all fit on the floor.

"what's happening?" doyoung asked as he pulled his shoes on and rushed over to sit on the floor with the rest of his roommates.

"doyoung, do you have a weird dream? a dream that never changes?" ten asked, looking into his eyes.

"w-what?" doyoung stuttered, looking at them all with wide eyes, "h-how did you know?" he asked, pulling his legs up and hugging his knees.

"what the fuck is this?" taeyong asked, resting his elbows on the coffee table and brushing his hands through his hair.

"can you tell us what happens in this dream" mark asks, holding onto doyoungs hand.

and once again, to no surprise, doyoung perfectly described the exact same dream all of the other boys have been experiencing.

after a long talk between the five roommates and long silences of thinking and pure shook, they all decided on a plan.

they had all said they'd experienced hearing footsteps, or seeing silhouettes of other people, but never staying long enough to see what it was before taeyong confronted mark.

so they decided they'd all go to bed now, since it was now 3am, and once they fall asleep they would get to the hall, and wait inside the corridor, right by the entrance until all of them were together.