009

We'll take it slow
Baby, baby we'll take it slow

this time, taeyong refuses to take it slow, as soon as he finds himself surrounded by the trees, he runs.

as he sprints, dodging the trees as he goes, he gets the familiar chill down his spine and the feeling of being watched. he suddenly stops where he is, and hears the deep piano notes playing.

and the sounds of leaves and twigs breaking behind him, someone is following him.

he breaks back into a run and fortunately not long after, there in front of him is the big, off white, vintage looking hall. the sounds of feet behind him no longer there and the piano has also silenced.

he sighs in relief and walks towards the building, pulling the big door open and walking through the long corridor, the music now quietly coming from ahead of him. he walks as quick as he can, this time wanting to get out of here as fast as possible.

he finally reached the end, and goes through the door, flinching when it again slams behind him. he walks up the black stairs, his hand sliding up the grey wall, and just as he's next to the yellow door, the door behind him slams again.

he jumps around again, seeing the exact same figure standing by the door.

it's just a dream. it's just a dream. it's just a dream.

he repeats this sentence over and over as the he slowly walks towards the figure who hasn't noticed his presence yet.

once he gets to the bottom of the stairs, the figure looks up and flinches at the sight of taeyong.

"mark?"

"oh my god, hyung, how- i mean, why are you here? what are you doing?" mark asks, running towards taeyong and grabbing onto his arms.

taeyong grabs onto marks too, but pulling him into a hug, using his body heat to try and comfort himself.

"why have i dreamt of you..?" taeyong whispers to himself as mark hugs him back.

"you? why have i dreamt of you" mark says, his words sounding slightly muffled as his face is buried in taeyongs chest.

"your dream?" taeyong asks, holding mark's shoulders and slightly pushing him back to look at his face.

mark's face also contorted into that of confusion, "you mean this is your dream too? are we in each other's dream?" he asks, his hands still tight on taeyong's waist.

"this has been my dream every night since i can remember, how- why are you here?" taeyong asked, looking for anything in mark's eyes to try and convince himself this is actually mark.

"hyung, this has been my dream since i can remember too.. i dont know what's happening" mark says, his eyes starting to tear up before pulling himself back into taeyong's arms and hugging him tightly.

taeyong squeezed him back, realising just how young mark was suddenly, he knew he was young anyway, but now he seems like a scared kid, and taeyong felt the same.

taeyong again lightly took mark's grip off him, before grabbing his hand.

"lets go" he whispered, walking up the stairs and through the yellow door at the top, this time with mark.