005

Open your eyes, quietly open your eyes
Open your eyes, now open your eyes
Open your eyes, quietly open your eyes
Open your eyes, now open your eyes

taeyong jolts up, his eyes opening quickly. he pushed the blanket off his legs, and just sits there quietly, trying to understand what just happened. he turns his head, looking out of the window, where he sees the dark clouds cover the happiness of the bright sky.

he takes a deep breath before looking down at himself, seeing he's drenched in his sweat. he takes slow steps from his bedroom and into the bathroom.

after showering and grabbing random clothing items from the floor, he gets dressed and heads downstairs.

"you're up early" his mother says in a sweet voice, ruffling his wet hair. "your dad has left for work early so i made bacon, dont tell him or he'll get angry at me for not giving him any" she says, laughing and passing him a plate.

he takes the plate into his hands, smiling at his mother gratefully before sitting down at the table, taking bites of the bacon and watching his mother rush around, getting ready for work.

"will you be okay today? it being your first day back and all" she said, pulling her shoes on.

"i'll be fine, i promise, i'll call you later?" he replies, swallowing his food.

"of course, and please, if anything happens again please tell me, i dont want you to get hurt" she says, picking up her bag and walking towards him before kissing him lightly on the cheek "i love you, call me if you need me"

"i love you too" he smiles at her she shuts the door behind her before putting his plate in the sink.

he walks to where is mother was just standing, pulling his own shoes over his feet, before grabbing his suitcase and walking out the door.