010

In the same dream I hear a familiar
song that calls to me, it connects us

after waking up taeyong immediately gets out of bed and flings his door open, at the exact same time mark's door swings open, showing the boy with messy hair and wide eyes.

"well that's creepy" doyoung said, walking past the two with a piece of toast in his mouth and he dropped down on the couch.

"what did you dream of.." taeyong asks quietly as he walked towards mark.

"it was actually you? that actually happened?" mark asked just as quietly, stumbling backwards.

taeyong quickly caught him by the arm before he could fall and pulled him into him, hugging him, mark quickly wrapped his arms around his waist before crying silently into taeyong's chest.

taeyong could also feel his eyes starting to fill up with tears as he rests his head on top of mark's. filled with confusion and shock.

"woah what's happening here?" jaehyun asks, as he steps out of his room right next to mark's.

mark looked up at him with tear soaked cheeks, "i dont know" he managed to splutter out before bursting into loud sobs and burying his face back into taeyongs chest.

taeyong felt a tear drip down his face as he looked at jaehyun before walking back into mark's bedroom and sitting the boy on his bed, placing himself next to him as mark was still holding onto him tightly.

jaehyun was stood at the door, looking both confused and worried, as his best friend cried into the chest of their new roommate.

after a few minutes mark calmed down and looked up at taeyong with big eyes.

"what's happening?" he asks, pulling his sleeve over his hand and wiping the tears from his cheeks.

"i don't know" taeyong says looking down at the his own hands on the bed before standing up and holding his hand out for mark, "come on, we should eat" he said pulling him up off the bed and walking towards the kitchen with mark following behind him.

"are you okay? what happened?" jaehyun asks, rushing towards mark. taeyong grabs a few slices of bread and starts toasting them for both him, mark and jaehyun.

"i don't really know hyung, it's confusing" mark replies, fiddling with his hands before taeyong comes up to them and hands them both a plate of toast, before walking to the couch with his own plate and sitting down next to doyoung.

both boys followed behind and sat down, kind of squished up on the three seat couch but made it comfortable as they all watch the tv while eating, enjoying the silence.

taeyong being a fast eater finished before all of them, even doyoung, and placed his plate on the small coffee table in front of him. his eyes suddenly fixed on the keyboard in the corner of the room.

"who's is that?" he asks.

"mine" doyoung says from next to him "im a music major, i use it to compose" he said swallowing his last piece of toast before standing up and playing a couple of notes.

"can i try?" taeyong asked, standing up.

"go ahead, im going to shower first then" doyoung replies walking into the bathroom and shutting the door behind him.

taeyong walks up to the keyboard and presses a few notes before getting an idea and scrunching his eyebrows. he moves his hands from the middle and towards the left end, pressing a few random notes before finding the four he was looking for and playing them in the correct order, making mark's eyes widen as he also stood up from the couch.

"how do you know that song" jaehyun asks, standing up with a shocked expression. taeyong looked back at him, raising an eyebrow.

"do you know it?" he asks jaehyun who was now standing next to him.

"i hear it in my dreams.."