008

In this cold world, I'm closing my eyes
Laying down in bed, covering my ears
Yesterday is today, today is yesterday
I'm only filled with late self-guilt

after taeyong met the current roommates, mark and jaehyun he went to his room and emptied his clothes from his suitcase and put everything away. he also made a short call to his mother before he met the other guy who was already living here, doyoung and the other new guy like him, chittaphon. but he said just to call him ten.

he was currently laying in his new bed, holding his spare pillow tightly to his chest as his breathing increased. he was scared to sleep. he'd been having this same dream, every night, ever since he could remember, and although nothing ever changes, it seems ten times more terrifying every night, for a reason taeyong himself doesn't quite understand.

he was especially scared to sleep tonight since his dream last night, that guy he saw in the doorway, that was the first time someone else was there. taeyongs clutch on his pillow tightened as he thought about it.

he forced himself to close his eyes, to endure the torturous dream again, because he knew if he didn't he'd regret it in the morning when classes start.

he once again relaxed his muscles and released his grip from his pillow, bringing his hands up and covering his ears. the sounds of the outside world drowned out, and his world become dark, until the bright light shone once again, and he was back in the middle of the forest.