Chapter 1

ABBIE
Ding dong!!! The doorbell rang. I stopped eating my brownie fudge Ben and Jerry's and paused the tv. I stood up to answer the door. Before I even opened it I knew who it was. My best friend Sophie was standing at the other side of the door.

There she was, standing with a spoon to join me eating my ice-cream. "Where's the ice-cream?" Sophie asked with a hunger in her eyes.

Sophie started sprinting towards the ice-cream.  "Woah that's the fastest I've ever seen you run"  I laughed. Sophie grabbed the remote and we started watching Teen Wolf season 6 finale. We complained about Dylan o'Brien not being in the whole season. We were sobbing in to our ice-cream by the end.

We then binge watched all of season 1 of Teen Wolf to make ourselves feel better. "Woah" Sophie said in excitement. I looked over and saw her pointing at the window. I looked out the window and saw a moving van next door to my house. "Looks like we've got new neighbours" I said aloud.

We walked outside to see who it was. When we got outside there was a girl around our age moving some boxes. The girl had long brown hair and was taller than Sophie and I. She was carrying a big box and suddenly she dropped it. Sophie ran over to help her and of course then I had to. When I got there everything in the box was scattered on the ground. We started helping her pick everything up when she introduced herself. "My name's Cameron". We then introduced ourselves.

Out of the blue we hear a shout in the distance. It was my Mom calling us for dinner. We said bye to Cameron and said we'll see her soon. We then rushed inside as we knew that there was spice bags waiting for us. They were delicious.!At 10 o clock Sophie went home after watching Love Island with me. It was such a cliffhanger. "Bye" Sophie said walking out the door "I'll call for you in the morning so we can walk to school".

I walked up to my room and put on my Pyjamas listening to my music and then went to bed thinking about the new girl Cameron and wondered if we could be friends.