"iss gandagi ka kuch karna padega" (we have to do something about this rotten girl) nani said.

"Haan nani, ek gandi machli talab ko ganda karta hai". (a rotten fish can spoil the whole lake) anjali said.

"aane do anrav bituwa ko'ussey baat karna hi padega'he has to choose between us or this woman".

Anjali smile inwardly hearing the statement from nani. "now no one can stop me from being the most important person in this family". She thought.

"bhai can never stay away from us. He have to throw that b*tch out of this house. Good work anjali. Ek teer se do shikar". She internally grinned to her success.

**

Knock Knock

Khushi who busy reading her book looked upto towards the door.

"arrey kaka aap?"

"Khushi bhabhi kya mein andar aa sakta hoon?" (can I come in?)

"Please come in kaka".

Hari Prakash handed over the food which was given by akash to Khushi.

Khushi craned her neck to check whether akash was there on the door. Not finding him she asked, "erm! Akash bhaiya kahan hai?" (where is akash bro?)

"woh apne kamre mein hai. Humsa kaha ki yeh khana aapke liye Arnav bhaiya ne bheja hai".

Hearing arnav's name khushi's face lit up immediately. She snatched the packet from hari prakash and started looking inside. "kya yeh'unhone'I mean Arnav ji ne bheja hai?...mere liye?" (this'Arnav ji has send it for me?)

"Akash ji ne yehi kaha hai humse". (akash ji has said this to me).

"oh kaka thak you very much" she inhald her fries and burger and gulped.

"kaka, will you please get me a glass of water?"

**

"I am sorry Khushi bhabhi, I had to lie to you regarding your food. Mujhe maaf kar dijiyega" (please forgive me)

Akash threw his towel on the bed feeling utterly frustrated by mami's act few minutes back. He was aware of the house politics but being a shy and non interfaring person he did not want to talk much about it. He knew regardly of whatever he says these ladies will believe what they want to. He really felt sad for the poor girl who was being treated like a trash by them. He was very much aware of the fact that Khushi did not have any food since morning and nobody cared to ask her also. He mentally made sure that he will send hari prakash to khushi's room and enquire about her fooding and comfort till Arnav comes back from his business trip. Akash sighed feeling terribly helpless.

**

Arnav wore his trouser and was getting prepared to go out when Mrs Gupta came from behind and kissed his back. Making cirlcles around his brownies, she bit him at the back.

Arnav grabbed her hair and pulled her.

"aah! Kitni baar kahan hai I don't like to be marked and I don't like this animalistic nature of yours".

"What about when you do it on me Mr. Arnav. Singh Raizada?" she bit his brownies and Arnav pushed her back making her fall on the bed. As she was holding Arnav along with her. Arnav fell directly on top of her.

She fisted his hair and tried to claim his lips. But before she could, anrav's cell phone beeped.

Arnav tried to stretch his arms to reach his cell phone but mrs gupta reached and opened his inbox.

Arnav was furious by now. "who the hell gave permission to her to touch his phone. Before he could lash out he heard her evil laughter.

"Tsk Tsk'poor girl" she laughed.