Prologue

The master of fashion world, the partner of AR company, heart throb of millions, most eligible bachelor in town, the most successful business man of the year, Mr Arnav Singh Raizada was a self made man. His personality oozes confidence. He was known for this marketing skills. Once he pitched for a deal he never loses to bag it. All he wanted in life is money, because he knows what hunger is, he knows what it is like to sleep on the streets, he knows with money he can get whatever he wants and for money he can do anything. He can marry that bitch's daughter.

Late. Shashi Gupta was the partner in AR. His death is still a mystery in the fashion world. He was a reputed person and was known for his fair play in the business world. He was the man of his words. His only weakness was his daughter whom he loved the most and saved her from the evil eyes for past 18 years. Another person who was close to him was his boy, Arnav whom he had once found in the road, stilling food from a dog. Later he found his maternal family as send him there. Since then Arnav worked under him and under hid guidance he has become big.

Everything was going fine until the death of Shashi Gupta. The business was then taken over by his wife Gazal Gupta because his daughter was still under aged. 50% of the companies share belongs to Khushi kumar Gupta which was currently handled by Gazal Gupta. There have been talks relating the link up between Arnav Singh Raizada and Mrs Gazal Gupta's not only professionally but also physically. They have been spotted quite a number of times entering AR's private villas and travelling abroad together due to work or maybe something else. PDAs during social events were the sensational knows now. It's not something new for Mrs Gazal Gupta who has a track record of sleeping with younger guys. Her new found play thing is ASR.

And then there was Khushi. She has faced humiliation time to time for her mother's behaviour. She was termed as daughter of a whore. Guys tried to take advantage of her innocence but since she was always under her billionaire dad's protection, no one could cause any harm to her. She has always been a daddy's girl. And she was shattered due to untimely death of her father. Very well aware off her wife's whereabouts, Khushi was sent to her Aunt's place since she was a child. And she always had protection of her father.

But fate had other things stored for her, maybe even worse than she can ever imagine or may be a blessing in disguise. Her whole world fell apart when she got to know that Her mother has fixed her marriage with a 10 year old elder man and that she has to drop her college and education in order to get married.

She is just 18, passed out from her high school. She wanted to study further but her mother who used to hate her from the day of her existence in gupta's and the very reason that the entire Gupta Property was in the name of Khushi Kumari Gupta and her future husband from the very beginning, played her cards and fixed her marriage with her boyfriend. Her pure motive was to keep the guy in her shackles and spend lustrous nights with him as well as she will be able to rule Gupta and Raizada Empire both to satisfy her financial needs.