the 7th sense

S Y N O P S I S
all he wanted
was peace, away
from his own
mind

E P I G R A P H
maybe dreams connect
us all

T I M E L I N E
started~ 180701
finished~ 180702
edited~ 181022

W A R N I N G
includes swearing

the actions of characters in this story DO NOT resemble those of the real people they are based off, please be respectful.

notes

180702
before you read this, i just want to kind of explain my mindset behind this story, so it's based on the lyrics for the song the 7th sense by nct u. song lyrics can be perceived differently by everyone, this is purely based on how i personally see the lyrics of this song. this is one of my favourite songs not only for the song and performance but i'm in love with the lyrics, i think this is one of the most beautiful songs nct has released. taeyong and mark helped write this song too and it makes it feel more special to me.

so basically i took my view on the lyrics and decided to make a story based off of it.

this was also written on and for taeyong's 23rd birthday :)
so with that being said, happy birthday to our hardworking, precious leader! thank you for everything, the amazing songs and all of the happiness you bring by just being yourself, we, the nctzens, are forever thankful. we love you.