Harry laughed and brought my hands to his lips before kissing the backs of them tenderly. "Come on, love. Let's get out of here and have some dinner. I've booked us in at Roux at the Landau – it's run by the hotel, and it's only a couple minutes' walk away from here."

"Sounds good," I smiled at him, "lead the way, H. I can't wait."

***

The Roux at the Landau was honestly the classiest restaurant I've ever set foot in. The atmosphere was great, and the smell of the food was dispersed throughout the whole restaurant – which really made my mouth water. And just by looking around, I could tell that only the most distinguished of customers dined here. I wasn't really bothered by it, though. All I cared about was spending every moment of this evening with Harry.

"Oh, did you remember to take your pill this morning, love?" Harry asked me as he popped another piece of his beef fillet into his mouth.

"Oh yeah, I did!" I replied as I cut out another part of my lamb chop, "I almost forgot, but I remembered eventually – after I got some coffee into me to make me more alert," I chuckled.

Harry chuckled as well and rolled his eyes. "Babe, you're hopeless. How many times have you 'almost forgot' to take them already?" He asked me with an amused smile.

"Shut up!" I kicked him under the table and laughed, "I don't have the sharpest memory, OK? Especially not in the morning."

"I know," Harry chuckled again, "honestly, though – if I have to admit, I'm so glad you started taking pills. It's huge relief to not have to worry about running out of condoms anymore," he smirked a little.

"Oh, I feel the same," I giggled, "I mean, it always feels great when we have sex, but now that I'm on the pill, it feels even better."

"I agree," Harry's smirk grew, "I definitely agree."

I giggled once more. "OK, Tiger, let's back it up a little. Maybe we shouldn't be talking about this here."

"Hm. I guess you're right," Harry sighed and chuckled for a third time, "OK, I'll change the subject. Now that we've almost finished dinner, I have one last surprise for you."

"You what?" My eyes widen, "Wait, hold on...so...on top of the song, the brunch, the hotel suite, and a lovely romantic dinner, you still have something else up your sleeve?"

Harry began to smirk again. "I do indeed."

"Oh, Jesus..." I anxiously ran a hand through my hair and bit my lip, "Harry...it's too much...y-you've already given me so much today-"

"Shh," he interrupted me with a smile, "you're gonna like this. Trust me."

He then reached into his jacket – obviously since there was some sort of hidden pocket inside there. And soon enough, he was pulling a square white box out to show me – a box with Pandora's logo on it. And as soon as I saw it, my breath immediately hitched.

"Oh God, Harry..." my voice was weak, "is...is it..?"

"It is," Harry's smile grew as he opened up the box in front of me, "happy anniversary, Leah."

I gasped and clapped my hands over my mouth the very instant I saw what was sitting inside a box. It was a shining, sterling silver bracelet – and threaded onto that bracelet were three of the most gorgeous charms I'd ever seen: two intertwined rose gold hearts, a sparkling silver charm with a hollowed-out heart and 'Happy Anniversary' engraved on the top, and lastly, a dual-toned gold and silver heart charm with the words 'I love you' engraved on one side and 'Forever' engraved on the other.