six

Jihoon sighed as he surveyed the subway station on his tiptoes. He couldn't find anyone who could have his sweater.

He didn't even know who picked up his sweater and took it. It would be much easier if he knew who took it, but he didn't.

He was scared to walk up to a stranger and ask them if they saw a dark brown sweater. Any normal person would have bought themselves a new sweater.

As Taeyeon predicted, Jihoon wasn't wearing his school uniform. Why would he? He was wearing casual clothing - a simple coat and jeans.

Jihoon was at the station early in the morning to see if anyone might have picked it up. Students usually slept in on Saturdays, but Jihoon forced himself to wake up early.

He just really liked that sweater. There was no use explaining it. It was super soft and fashionable. He always took care of that sweater like it was his child.

Jihoon sat down on a bench defeatedly. He sighed and stared up at the ceiling. Someone sat down next to him. Jihoon looked to the side and saw a homeless man.

"You look frustrated, young man," the homeless man said. "Did your girlfriend break up with you?"

Jihoon shook his head. "No, I've never had a girlfriend. I just...lost something."

"Must be something important."

"Yeah, something important."