three

"Aren't you cold, Jihoon?" his friend, Guanlin, asked.

Jihoon did notice a slight chill throughout the school day, but he didn't honk much of it until Guanlin mentioned it.

"I actually am," Jihoon muttered. "I swear I brought my sweater with me."

"The dark brown one?" Guanlin asked.

Jihoon nodded.

Guanlin rolled his eyes. "You love that sweater so much. It's like your baby blanket."

Jihoon pouted. "It's so warm and comfortable. I think I left it on the subway."

Jihoon sighed and leaned back on his chair. He rubbed his face. Guanlin watched him while drinking strawberry milk. He seemed to be enjoying his friend's misery.

"So what are you going to do? Are you going to try to find your sweater?" Guanlin asked. "It's Friday, dude, so there's two days until school starts again."

"I'll just keep riding the subway to school tomorrow and Sunday just in case my sweater is there. I'll just hop off and get on the next ride back to my house," Jihoon replied.

"Sounds like a great plan," Guanlin replied with a laugh. "Text me how that goes, okay? Once you've given up, I'll buy you a new one."

"But I don't want a new one. I want that one. Why do you have no faith in me finding my sweater?"

"Because tons of people get on that subway throughout the whole day. Also, there are homeless people everywhere and some live at the station. One of them could have taken your sweater for warmth already," Guanlin said.

Jihoon pouted again. "I hate it when you get all smart on me."