two

"Hey, Jihoon," a student greeted.

"Hey," Jihoon replied with a wave.

Jihoon was a popular student. He was someone the girls would love to date, and he was someone the guys would love to hang out with.

He usually got along very easily and nicely with other people. People gave him compliments sometimes. Most of the compliments were about how Jihoon had what it took to be an idol.

He always waved those compliments away. When he was younger, he wanted to be an idol. He took singing and dancing lessons as a child, modeled as a child, and starred in commercials.

He was on the yellow-brick road to becoming an idol, but he sadly couldn't get there. When he was eleven, his voice box got damaged. He couldn't go louder or higher than a certain level. He could only whisper and talk normally.

It made him sad that he couldn't sing loudly or correctly express his emotions for acting, but he was happy he could at least talk.

Jihoon tried to look for the good things out of a bad situation. Most people didn't do that, but he liked to. He didn't like being sad. It was one of his least favorite emotions.

He liked the positive type of emotions. Jihoon liked feeling happy, joyful, proud. He didn't like feeling sad, angry, jealous.

He thought the world would be better off without the negative emotions.