one

It was especially cold that morning. Jihoon was in a rush and didn't have time to put his sweater on. He woke up late for school and was rushing to get there.

He eagerly did what he had to do to enter the subway, his sweater laying on top of his school bag that he held in his hand.

From another point of view, a female student got onto the same subway Jihoon was on. She wore a different uniform and did have her sweater on.

Taeyeon got off the subway after Jihoon did. She didn't notice anything different from her normal scenery. The weather was cold, there weren't many people that early in the day, the sun was barely rising, and Jihoon and Taeyeon were the only students at the station.

Jihoon's sweater slipped through his school bag. Taeyeon noticed it and picked it up, looking around for him. Even with the small and limited amount of people at the station, she couldn't find him.

Honestly, she could have been blind at that moment. She stared at the bundled sweater in her hand. It was dark brown with small, delicate designs.

Taeyeon sighed and went the opposite way. She was dreading school. She just didn't feel like going to school that day. She swung her arm back and forth. The sweater slightly unbundled and slapped against the wind.

It was time for school.