four

"Is that your boyfriend's sweater, Taeyeon?" her friend asked.

Taeyeon laughed and shook her head. "That's funny, but no. I picked it up on the subway. I was going to return to the person who dropped it, but he left before I could."

"Are you going to keep it?"

"No. Wouldn't it be awkward if I was wearing it and the person who lost it saw me? I'd be so embarrassed," Taeyeon muttered.

Her friend laughed. "Only you would overthink things like that."

Taeyeon sighed. "I'll admit overthinking can be bad, but it can be good sometimes. On tests, it's horrible, but in everyday scenarios, it can come it handy."

"How?"

"Well, what if you thought you forgot your lunch, but you were too lazy to check, so you decide to leave the house without? So you're on your way to school already, but you start to get antsy with the thought of not eating during lunch while everyone else is eating. You end up checking inside your bag for your lunch, and it's not there. You go back home, find it's waiting for you on the counter, then you finally go to school," Taeyeon said.

Her friend stared at her wig her mouth open. "The fact that you just thought of that example is what shocks me the most. But yeah, I see your point."

Taeyeon snapped her fingers like a poet. "Thank you. So I'm going to try to find the person who lost his sweater, but I only know what his uniform looks like. I don't know what he looks like."

Her friend sucked in a breath. "Well, that'll be hard. It's the weekend tomorrow, so even if he does use the subway again, he won't be wearing his uniform."

Taeyeon sighed. "I guess I'll just wait for Monday."