Jump||Revali x (Singer!)Reader

This was requested by RoseDroplit
You've heard of SaltBae, but here is SALTBIRD (picture) ^^
(WARNINGS!) Lots of cursing. Attempted suicide

Uhhh yeh,
enjoy peeps!
.
.
.
Well shit
"Shittt fuck fuck fuck fuckity shit fuck biTCH" I breathed out all at once. Everything was going to hell. I mean, when WASNT my life going to hell? It's just...today was worse than usual.
I was not feeling like my Shister Self at the moment (woah since when did James Charles get here?!?).
I paced around the room, trying to find a way to calm down.

I'm assuming you have no idea what is happening at the moment. Let me explain everything...

5 days ago, I showed my ass up at Rito Village. I was here to sightsee. Princess Zelda asked me to take pictures of gorgeous locations. The sunrise here is quite famous for its breath-taking views. Therefore, I knew this was the place to go. Not only that, but at Hebra Mountains, during night, you can see auroras. So, for 3 days straight, I went around trying to capture those beautiful moments of life and nature, with my camera.

Now, nobody, not even the Princess herself knows this about me...but I'm a singer. And I don't mean to be egotistical and all, but I'm hella good. I am, however, way too shy, introvert, awkward, insecure, etc, to even perform for others. To make things clearer, I have a hidden talent.
A talent that won't be put to use because I simply "can't" use it around others.

Everybody knows that infamous Rito bird. The man, the myth, the legend, Ravioli the Bird. Or is it Revali..?
Eh, I like Ravioli better. Anyway, yesterday, I was singing quietly on top of Medoh's Rock, to myself. I was trying to de-stress myself. It was around the evening, almost night even, meaning all the lovely Rito will begin to go inside their huts to sleep.
That also meant nobody would hear my singing. Or at least, that's what I thought.

So when I knew that the coast was clear, I sung a little bit louder, with confidence.
"Shine on, Diamond
Don't make me wait another day
'Cause passion is passion
You know it just as well as me~" I sang, in relaxation and bliss. Little did I know, this is when I apparently had an audience.

"Now, let's stop running from love
Running from love
Let's stop, my baby
Let's stop running from us
Running from us
Let's stop, my baby..."
The chorus was about to be sung, my favorite part.

"Oh my my m-"

I paused as I heard the sound of flapping in front of me. Two feet landed right where I was sitting. I looked up to see, Mr. ArrogantAss himself!
He kinda just stood there for awhile, looking down at me. He had a mixed expression, almost as if he was studying my features.

"I wouldn't expect a such impressive and splendid voice, to come from a lowly Hylian. I enjoyed it quite much. Unfortunately, it seems like I've interrupted your singing." He spoke.

I was in shock and utter fear. The fact that someone heard me and acknowledged it came from me, was worrying. My social anxiety began to raise.

"Ah um...Revali, correct?"

"Yes?"

"I didn't realized I had an audience. I think though, that I'm just going to leave. I'm quite tired. Good night." I picked up my stuff and started walking away.
"Enjoy your nig-"