Mhm || Sidon x Reader

Fish prince ;)
(Don't worry, it's not smut)

"Ugh...ahh..oh my god..aghhh" you huffed.
Just moments ago, a Lynel chased you on your journey. You thought you were going to die for sure, but luck was on your side today. "Alright let's see here..." you said, scanning your fingers over a map. You were on your way to Zora's Domain. There was a special someone there waiting for you. That person was Sidon, of course.

You, the awkward Y/n L/n, somehow managed to become best friends with the Prince of the Domain. Women fall head over heels for this fishy prince. Sadly, when Sidon became busy with royal duties and other crap, both of you started to fade. It's been almost 3 years since you've last hung out, and that was far too long for you. You were almost certain he forgot about you at this point.

And thats how you ended up walking in the rain, almost dying to a Lynel, on the way to see an old best friend. Sidon wasn't aware that you would be visiting. It was a surprise, and you couldn't wait.

"This better be worth coming all the way here. I'm freezing my ass off..." you muttered under your breath.

As the sun set so low into the horizon, that it was barley visible anymore, you reached the domain. The large, gorgeous, illuminated bridge laid in front of you. "I miss him so much!" You sighed, making you way (downtown) across the bridge.

Halfway down the bridge you stop and just take in the view. All around you, beautiful architecture surrounded you. Above you, the stars lit up the night sky, alongside the shining luminous stone. "Boy did I miss this place. I wonder how much he matured since I last saw h-"

"Saw who?" A smooth, elegant voice spoke behind you.
The man wrapped his muscular arms around your waist, resting his chin on your head.

"S-S-Sidon..?!?" You stuttered, blushing. "Mhm..." he cooed. "It's been awhile. I've missed you Y/n. How come you've decided to show up out of nowhere?" He questioned, smirking. He let go of you waist, and turned you around so you were facing him.

"Damn.." both of you whispered, seeing each other for the first time in years.

Just like you expected, he's matured. He's way more handsome than you remembered. "I'm so lucky to have him as my best friend" you thought to yourself. "And when did he get so flirty?". Your thoughts were cut off by Sidon pulling you closer to his chest.

"Y/n...why don't you come say hi to my father first. Then after that, I'd like to talk, alone" he said, nervously looking down at you. The blush rose on his face and yours as well. "O-Oh um, alright" you responded rather awkwardly. Sidon grabbed your hand.

He pulled you through people walking around, some waving as he passed on by. He ran up the stairs with you, excited and enthusiastic as usual. "*huff*...*puff*" you gasped. Sidon looked over and whispered a small "sorry", seeing he was going too fast for your own pace. You regained your composure and turned to face the King of Zora's Domain.

King Dorephan's smile grew 10x larger when he saw you. "Is that really you, Y/n?!?" He asked, rubbing his eyes in disbelief. You courtesy and nodded your head in response.

-Time Skip-
<<<------------------------>>>

After a long chat with the King and all the catching up was done, Sidon looked at you blushing again.
"Um so I think it's about time we uh...talk. Let's go to the Inn. It's quiet there and we can relax on the b-beds and s-s-stuff" he stumbled with his words. Just looking at you made him helpless.

You nod your head and follow behind him, making your way to the Inn. As both of you are walking, you grab his hand. Suddenly, a warm, tingly feeling swept through you. Looking up at him, it seems he felt the same reaction when you grabbed his hand. "What is this feeling? I can't be falling for Sidon, can I?" You questioned yourself. Before you knew it, both of you were in front of the Inn.

Then, he did the unthinkable. Sidon randomly picked you up, bridal style, and laid you on one of the Inn's beds. He sat himself down on the bed, turning to look at you. "So beautiful~" he thought to himself. Eventually, awkward silence filled the room. Sidon began twiddling with his thumbs, nervously. The both of you remained quiet for what seemed like forever. Finally, you broke the silence.

"So...why did you bring me in here exactly? Is there something on your mind? Because I know I have stuff on my mi-Mhmp!~". Without warning, Sidon crashed his lips onto yours. He pulled back slowly, regretting his actions and apologizing. You smirked, and pulled him into another passionate kiss like before.

He grabbed your face, stroking your cheek with his thumb. Meanwhile, his other hand was down at your waist, holding it tightly. Both of you pulled back, grinning like idiots.

"Happy I'm here with you?"

"Of course, babe" he smiled

"Babe?!?" You questioned, blushing intensely. "Mhm" he shot back, with a smug look on his face. "Wanna just stay here tonight? I'll sleep in the next bed over, unless you want me to sleep with you" he continued. "Uh uM uHuUh" you mumbled nervously. "I didn't mean it in that way!!!" He yelled, laughing and embarrassed. "Phew" you sighed.

"Well goodnight idiot"

"Goodnight" he grinned and cuddled up next to you.