Lynel Attack||Revali x Badass Reader

Woop woop
This was requested. Monochr0meYT
Warnings: a good amount of cursing. Fight/violence. Blood
.
.
.
We were standing in the middle of Herba Mountain. And by "we", I mean the Champions and I. Zelda lead us here for a mission. Apparently there was a rumor that the Yiga Clan have been gathering ancient materials around the area. Their temporary base was nearby. As Zelda explained this to us, Link pulled out his sword and was all ready to go. The plan was to corner the Yiga and get them from all possible directions. Link, Urbosa, and Mipha were going to work together.

Meanwhile I was stuck Daruk and...Revali. I hate that piece of shit more than anything, I swear. All the Champions were here, except him. We've been waiting for that bird-brain to show up for awhile now. "He has no excuse to be late. He literally lives right next to these mountains..." I grumbled, louder than I expected to. Link nodded his head in response to my comment.

We waited for what seemed like all of eternity. Finally, Revali decides to show his ass up here and we can get moving. He flaps his wings, landing next to Urbosa, holding his head up high. "How can be act so oblivious to the fact that he made us stand out here freezing, just to wait for him!! He doesn't even apologize!!!!" I fumed.

I shoot him a nasty glare and get a smug look back. "Alright. Thank you Revali for arriving." The princess starts. "Now, let's begin! Split up into your groups. Daruk and Y/n, explain our plan to Revali on the way there ok?". I nod my head. Turning on my heel, I begin my quest down the mountain, with the two behind me. Daruk I'm completely fine with. We get along pretty well and are actually pretty close. I could never say the same for me and Revali though. He hates my guts! I don't even know what I did to him.

Since then, I never even bothered trying to gain his trust or friendship. I decided he wasn't worth my time and that was that. "Now Y/n listen..." a cocky voice began from behind me. I groaned and stopped walking. Revali catches up to me and continues. "Since I live in this area, I think it's best for me to lead the way, ok? Now just um get behind me and follow" he stated rather proudly. "Yeah ok.." I shoot, rather annoyed. I follow him from behind, staying close to Daruk.

"Are you ever gonna try being friendly towards each other??" His gruff voice asks.

"I don't know honestly"

"You should try Y/n"

"Why?"

"Because opposites attract...and being honest, you would make a great pair" he whispers.

"Pfffftttt" I burst out laughing. I fall to my knees while laughing. "What! I mean it's true! You guys would be cute together" he states in defense. "Daruk...I swear to Hylia, you seriously don't mean that, do you?!" I huff, still shocked.
"I do" he chuckles.

"What's going on back there?? What's all the laughing about? We need to focus, idiots." Revali sneers at us. I smirk and look back at Daruk, who's grinning widely.

Suddenly I get this weird feeling all around me. "Revali, stop moving for a sec. Just hold on.." I tell him. I pause, looking around at my surroundings. The vibe feels off, and the air has shifted.

I began to start feeling very anxious as I hear a low rumbling sound becoming louder and louder. The sound felt like it was approaching, and was about to pop out at us. Daruk gets his protection shield around him. Meanwhile, Revali's bird instincts kick in.

    He scans the terrain. Revali gets in a stance, so he can fly away from danger, if needed. I pull out my bow, loading a fire arrow into it.  I get more anxious as time passes. I then hear a whoosh, and look up at the sky.